Chapter 15

Blackpink and Bts are going to the music room because it's their 3rd subject the teacher is not here yet so they are making noises after ten minutes the teacher arrived.

Teacher: Goodmorning Class!!!

Class: Goodmoring Ma'am!( bow )

Teacher: Today you guys are going to perform a song one by one.

All of them already performed except with Jennie and Jungkook.

Teacher: Okay Mr.Jungkook it's your turn.

Jungkook Pov

When the teacher called my name I stand up then the teacher asked me what song I'm going to sing.

Teacher: Which Song??

Me: Nothing like us....

Teacher: Okay you may start now.

While I'm singing I looked at Jennie she's looking at me then she look away then I felt my heart beating so fast.

Jennie Pov

I was amazed to Jungkook voice his voice is like an angel that i want to hear every day,I keep staring at him then he looked at my direction then i looked away.

Jungkook Pov

When I'm done singing all my classmates give me arround of applause then the teacher said.

Teacher: You never dissapoint me Mr.Jungkook

Me: Thanks Ma'am.

Then I look at Jennie she gave me a thumbs up then I smiled to her.

Teacher: Okay last but not the least Ms.Jennie.

Jennie Pov

When the teacher called my name I quickly stand up then she ask what song I'm going to sing.

Teacher: Which song?

Me: Eyes Nose Lips

Teacher: Okay you may start now...

While im singing I remember how Me and Sehun broke up.

Flashback......

While I was laying on my bed my phone buzzed i got a message then I check it's my boyfriend Sehun.

Sehun: Babe meet me at the park.

Me: okay. Love you 😙

Sehun: yeahh.

I got confused because Sehun literally saying I love you too but now I feel uncomfortable then I just shoved it off then I go to to the park then i see a tall man sitting in a bench so I quickly go there and I'm right it's Sehun.

Me: Hi Babe..

I was going to peck his lips but he looked away.

Me: What's wrong babe?

Sehun: Jennie I need to tell you something.

Me: go ahead what it is?

Sehun: We need to break up.

Me: ohhh come on stop fooling around

Sehun: I'm not fooling around Jennie.

Me: yah what's wrong with you I dont have a time to joke around with you!

Sehun: I'm not joking around,Lets break up.

Me: WHY!

Sehun: Because I don't feel the same way anymore.

Then I give him a hard slap that his face spung on the side.

Me: HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Sehun: Sorry.

Me: I GAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU SEHUN AND YOUR JUST GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME

Sehun: I'm sorry.

Me: DO YOU THINK SORRY CAN DO ANYTHING FINE YOU WANT A BREAK UP LETS BREAK UP THEN.

Then I ran away Sehun keep calling my name but I did not turn around because seeing him makes me hurt more.

Thats why I became a Bad girl.

Jungkook Pov

I was watching Jennie sing her voice is like an angel that I want to hear for the rest of my life I noticed while Jennie is singing I can see in her eyes that she's hurt When she finish singing a tear fell down in her cheeks.

Jennie Pov

When im done singing a tear fell down In my cheek then I quickly wipde it off then they start giving me a around of applause.

Teacher: Your Voice is really Amazing Ms.Jennie.

Me: Thankyou Ma'am

Then I look at Jungkook he flashed me a smile then I smiled at him too.