Chapter 27

It's been 2 months since that inccident happened and Jennie is still not back.

About Jungkook? Well let just say he already lose his hope towards Jennie.

Jungkook Pov

Im now in the empty room Making out with my another Girlfriend Yerin about Jennie who care's about her? I dont even like that Bitch atleast im here enjoying my life while her Suffering Karma is a bitch.

After me and my Girlfriend Yerin done making out.

" Oppa i want to be the Queen of this school " Yerin said then I nod at her.

" Okay" I said

" Really?!" She said excitedly.

"Ofcourse anything for my baby." I said while smiling at her.

Then me and her get out of the room and we saw Jennie's bestfriend standing there

"What a Fuckboy!" Tzuyu said looking to me full of disgust.
"Asshole!" Sana said and glared at me.

" Bastard" Lisa said and show me her middle finger.

"Queen my foot!" Momo said in disbelief.

" Playboy" Rose said while glaring at me.

" He said he will wait for Jennie but look what is he doing right now? Is this what you called love Jungkook-ssi" Jisoo said while shooking her head in dissapointment I just clenched my fist.

" He's busy f*cking a hoe" Tzuyu said while looking at Yerin up and down.

Then they all laugh.

" Don't you dare talk to us like that again!" I said while giving them a glare.

" I wish Jennie die" I shouted I don't know what's gotten into why I said that I didn't mean to say that.

When they heard what I said I was about to say sorry but Jisoo slap me hard.

" Dont ever talk to Jennie like that!She might look a bad person but she have a Good heart! How about why are you not the one who should die!" Jisoo shouted angrily while the others are glaring at me.

" Yah dont ever talk to my Boyfriend like that!" Yerin shouted.

" shut up you b*tch" Lisa said and slap her.

Tzuyu: You know what Jungkook your not the Jungkook that we know,want to know what are you now?YOUR A MONSTER !

After Tzuyu said that they all left while glaring at me.

" Don't mind them oppa" Yerin said I just sigh.

"What did I seriously just do" I said in my thoughts.

Jisoo  Pov

"I cant believe Jungkook say that!" I said looking so pissed.

"He's an asshole!" Rose shouted full of hatred.

" I wonder what will Jennie Reaction when she know about that" Lisa said in a sad tone.

"Ofcourse Jennie will get mad and she will let them pay" Tzuyu said then sigh.

" He's not the Jungkook that we know" Sana said sadly.

" He's being like that because of Jennie" Momo said then look down.

"If he truly love Jennie he will not do that" Rose said that makes all of them to nod agreeing with her.

"Lets just all accept what happened" Tzuyu said.

" I bet one day Jungkook will Regret." I said then look at the sky.

Jennie Pov

( America )

"You can go back home once your fully recovered but now you need to get a lot of rest." The doctor said after reading my records.

Then i Nod.

Then I look at my mom and she gives me a Smile.

" I will take my leave now." The doctor said.

Then me and my Mom Nod.

" Your Brothers are going to be happy now and your Bestfriends." Mom said while smiling at me.

" Are you really going to send me back to Korea? I thought I should just stay here in states" I said looking confusedly at me.

" I can't take away my daughter happiness" Mom said then she kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait to see them!" I said excitedly

"Dont worry my Daughter once your fully recovered I will bring back you to Korea" Mom said while looking at me.

"Thank you Mom" I said while smiling at her.

" Anything for my princess" Mom said while smiling at me then I hug her.