Chapter 43

Jennie Pov

I was walking in the hallway finding my Bestfriend when someone pulled my wrist i turned around and its Jungkook and he seems so mad.

Jungkook: You and your Gang torture Yein!!

Me: What the hell thats a long time ago!!

Jungkook: So you guys did it!

Me: Yes bu-

Before i could finish my word Jungkook slap me.

Me: Di- d you just slap me?!

Jungkook: Thats for my Girlfriend!!

Me: What Yein told you?!

Jungkook: I thought your a different girl but i guess im wrong!

Me: Different girl? I thought that too Jungkook i thought your a different from other boys!!

Jungkook: Well your wrong.

He said with no emotion.

Me: Its Hurt Getting slap with your love ones.

Jungkook looked so shocked when he heard that.

Me: I cant believe  that you slap me for not knowing the reason.In your eyes im the BAD ONE and Yein is the GOOD ONE Do you think i will do that without a reason huh! Its hard for me but i guess i need to let you go.Everyday im hoping that me and you will got in a relationship.But you hurted me And my Stupid feelings for you i will try my best to move on with you.Sorry for causing a trouble with you and your girlfriend but i think the best way is we treat each other as a stranger.I love you for the last time.

Then i left him.

Jungkook Pov

I cant belive what Jennie told me.She's right why i didnt know the reason.Because of my Stupidness i lost her.