Chapter 19

Exo,Bts,Blackpink are in the cafeteria right now they are eating but all of them are just quite until Jin broke it.

Jin: By the way Sehun this is Jungkook and Jungkook this is Sehun.

But both of them just exchange Death glares.

Sehun: Oh Sehun the maknae of Exo.

Jungkook:  Jeon Jungkook the maknae of Bts

After they introduced their selves they became quite again

Then Tzuyu Gasp.

Rose: What is it Tzuyu???

Tzuyu: Is that Jaron.

Momo: Jaron?

Jisoo: Who's that??

Lisa: Lee Jaron?

Tzuyu: Ne..

Sana: Wait is that Jennie childhood crush

Jennie didn't care  at all on what are they saying

Momo: The one who confess to Jennie???

After Jennie hear that her eyes widen

Jennie: Yah unnie past is past....

Flashback

Jennie is walking in the hallway when suddenly someone pulled her.

Jennie: Jaron?

Jaron: Jennie-shi

Jennie: hmmmm.

Jaron: I have something to tell you

Jennie: go tell me I'm going to listen.

Jaron: i like you since I first saw you I fall in love with you their saying that you like me too please be my Girlfriend I love you.

Jennie is so shocked right now its not that her childhood crush confessed to her but she's afraid what if Sehun find out about it it will cause a lot of trouble then Jennie said.

Jennie: yes I like you but thats in the past right now I like you but thats when were still kids beside I'm dating Sehun right now.Sorry if I hurt you I just dont want you to keep hope in me maybe im not the right girl for you Sorry.

After Jennie said that she left.

End of Flashback.

Jisoo: Whats the reason again why you didn't accept him as your boyfriend?

Sana: Yah unnie did you forget that time Jennie is dating Sehun.

Lisa: Sana is right

Tzuyu: wait how did You and Sehun Broke up.

Rose: yes we want to know.

After Tzuyu bring that Question all of them get quite and want to hear what Jennie going to say

They didnt know that Jennie is so mad right now because they bring up the past then Jennie stood up.

Jennie: Yah Unnies you all know that i hate it when it comes to past right.You all know that I hate it when you guys are bringing it up and want to know why Me and that Jerk broke up because he said that he dont love me anymore.
He said that he didnt felt the same way anymore thats why Are you guys happy now that you guys know how we  broke up!

Many tears are falling in Jennie eyes then she left while she's crying.

All of them feel pity to Jennie specially Sehun he wants to go to Jennie but he thinks that Jennie need some time alone.

After Jennie left Jungkook slammed his Fork in the table then he go to Sehun then he punched Sehun in the face.

Jungkook: That's for Jennie!

After he said that he left the cafeteria.