Chapter 37

Next Morning...

Jennie Pov

I woke up because the sunlight is hitting my face then i glanced at the clock and my eyes widened. its already 8:15 and my class will start at 8:30 so without thinking i quickly go to the bathroom.

After some minutes i got out wearing this.

Then i quickly go to my Car and its already 8:55   that means im already late for 25 minutes after some minutes i quickly park my car then theres no others student  in the hallway What the fuck i said im now standing infront of the door then i put...

Then i quickly go to my Car and its already 8:55   that means im already late for 25 minutes after some minutes i quickly park my car then theres no others student  in the hallway What the fuck i said im now standing infront of the door then i put my bitchy face before getting in.

When i go inside my teacher said to me

Teacher: Your to early for your next class Ms.Kim.

I just rolled my eyes and that seems she notice it.

Teacher: You and your Bestfriends are late today so mind if i put all of you in Detention.

Then i scoffed.

Me: Okay then

I was just about to leave the class but my teacher stop me.

Teacher: Where are you going??

Me:  cutting classes.

Teacher: Do that i will put you in Detention for 6 hours.

Then i just go to my sit.

Jungkook Pov

What the hell What is Jennie's wearing.her legs is so beautiful.

I guess then were going to have some fun later.

Then our teacher said.

Teacher: You guys are going to have a project and with partners im the one who's going to pick your partner.

Then the teacher calling out the names.

Teacher: last but not the least.

"Mr.Jeon and Ms.Kim"

My eyes widened when the teacher said im pairing up with Jennie then i looked at her direction she just give me a death glare.