Chapter 16

Days passed Jennie and Jungkook getting more closer.They always hangout sometimes many people are asking if they are a couple but ofcourse they will say that they are only friends.

Jennie Pov

Me and my Unnies are walking in the hallway laughing like idiots they always teasing me because they saying that i like Jungkook they said that they ship us,I dont know but I feel really happy when Jungkook is around and to be honest i have a little crush on him but im not telling it to anyone why because he's a Playboy and i'm a Badgirl and I feel that Jungkook only see me as a FRIEND then Sana Unnie say something to me.

Sana: Jennie like Jungkook ayiehhhhhh

Me: yahhhh!

Tzuyu: You guys will be a perfect couple

Thats my life everyday when me and Jungkook got closer they always asking me if I have a feelings for him ofcourse i keep denying because i only see him as a crush they always laughing at me because they saying I'm blushing then they stop laughing then I noticed that they are looking to something that makes me looked too. I dont know why do I feel really hurt right now we saw Jungkook Kissing a Girl in the hallway then my Unnies all looked at me then i just give them a fake smile even its really hurts then Rose unnie said to me.

Rose: you're not hurt?

Me: why would I be hurt?

"Yes unnie im really hurt right now even i only have a little crush on him"I said in my thoughts

Jisoo: you sure?

Me: ofcourse! Lets go we're going to be late to our class.

Unnies: okay!

Jisoo Pov

"Even Jennie keep denying that she's  not  hurt I can see it in her eyes, Its okay Jen everythings gonna be fine" I said in my thought.

Jungkook Pov

Me and my new Girlfriend are in the hallway kissing even I have a new Girlfriend I can't take off Jennie out of my mind after the kiss I go to my Class then I sat beside Jennie then I greeted her.

Me: Hi Jennie

Jennie: Ohh hi.

I got confused because when Jennie is greeting me its full of happiness but now its different its sound like she's  a Cold person then i decided to ask her.

Me: Jen are you free tonight???

Jennie: Ahmmm no i have an important things to do.

Me: ohhh okay.

Its the first time that Jennie rejected my offer to her i feel really sad and hurt right now.

Jennie Pov

To be honest i dont have important things to do It just I want to avoid Jungkook from now on.

Time skip

Jennie and Jungkook just keep quite until the bell rang thats mean its lunch time.

Jennie Pov

Me,Blackpink and Bts are in the cafeteria right now except Jungkook they are all laughing except me.Until two person approached our table its Jungkook and a Girl then I frown.

Jungkook: Hi hyungs,Hi Blackpink!

Bts&Blackpink: Hi.

Jungkook: Guys meet my Girlfriend Sarah.

Sarah: Hi Oppa's,Hi Unnie's!

Then they all greeted her except methen after they all greeted her the two of them sat down.

Sarah: Hi Jennie Unnie you're really beautiful!

I just rolled my eyes at her.

Sarah: Unnie can we be friends?

All of them are looking at me to what  im going to say. but too bad i didnt answer her i just keep quite.

Jisoo: Yah Jennie-ah she's asking you.

Me: So?

Rose: Jen dont be like that.

Sarah: Jennie Unnie.

Me: YAH WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME UNNIE AND DONT ACT LIKE WERE CLOSE AND JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT STOP CALLING ME UNNIE BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOU CALL ME UNNIE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WANT TO VOMIT!

All of them look shocked to what did I just  said ,then Jungkook stood up.

Jungkook: Yah who are you to shout at my Girlfriend like that!

Me: Woahhhhh chill dude your acting like you truly cherish her because all of us know that your just a f*cking PLAYBOY!

Jungkook: You know what Jennie i thought your really my friend but I was wrong!

Me: ohhh too bad because I never saw you as a friend do you really think im going to be friends with you well just wanna tell you that NO AND NEVER!

Jungkook: i wish that I never met you.

Me: I just want to tell you too that I wish that I never met you also.

Then I left.

Jungkook Pov

Every words that Jennie said to me really hurts me like i'ts broke my heart already because of the pain that she caused

Jin: Sorry with my sister attitude Jungkook-ah.

Me: its not your fault hyung so dont be sorry.

V: dont worry will talk to her later.

Me: No hyung its fine.

Jisoo: Dont worry Jennie didnt mean to say that word.

Rose: I wish that you guys will already solve your problem.

Then Tzuyu Noona said

Tzuyu: this thing will never happen if that girl  did not make Jennie mad.

Sana: you're right.

Lisa: i hate that girl

Momo: Yah you Three shut up,Sorry to their attitude Sarah -ah.

Sarah: It's fine Unnie.

Why Jennie Kim why are you making me feel like this?!