Chapter 51

Jennie Pov

While i was crying i felt someone tapped my shoulder i turned around and saw YEIN.....

What are you doing here....i said while wiping my tears.....

I saw your car then i decided to follow you......she said.....

Yein Pov

Im on my Car right now driving on the way to school just then i saw a Car that full of speed i look at the Car and i saw its Jennie's Car so decided to follow her.....Not after so long....Her Car stop one of the nearby beach here in Seoul.....Then she get out of her car then she go to the beach then she sat on sand......I get out of my Car too and decide to follow her.....She still didn't notice me.....Just then i heard her crying.......I don't know but i felt so sad that makes me want to go to her and  comfort her and tell that im just here to listen to her.......Not after so long her cry got louder....There's only a few people here......and she started sobbing so hard........Then i said in my thoughts Maybe this is the right time......Then i tapped her shoulder....She turned around....when she saw me she quickly wiped her tears.....then she asked me....

What are you doing here.....Jennie asked....

I saw your car so i decided to follow you......i said while sitting next to her.......

There's a silence between us so i quickly broke it.....

Why are you here???.....i asked....

None of your Business....Jennie said....

I chuckled at her answer.......then i looked at her then i said......

I bet your always crying look at your eyes....It seems so tired to crying.......i said.....

So what....Jennie said then she added......Tell me why did you follow me.....And why are you being Good to me......i know now so your going to be the Good one in Jungkook eyes again right.......Jennie said.....

I dont know but i felt so Hurt when she said that......then i said....

Jennie-ah....I know that we're not getting along really well....i did many bad  things about you....I made you look bad in Jungkook eyes.....I'm selfish that i didn't think what your going to feel....Mianhe....Im just jealous of you....Your Beautiful...everyone likes you.....You have a lot of friends.....Many person love you....Im such a Bitch....and im the reason why Jungkook slapped you.....To be honest after i heard that Jungkook slapped you i felt so low to myself....You know why....Maybe your right im only brave because im just only depending on Jungkook.....i said with many tears in my eyes......

Then Jennie looked at me and she's crying too.....

To be honest im the one who's Jealous of you...You wondering why because you have the boy that i love...the boy that i dream is your boyfriend.....Im always getting hurt seeing you with Jungkook....Do you know what my friends tell to me when i was at the America...... that Jungkook have a Girlfriend  it makes me broke so hard......But what can i do......You love each other.......Jennie said....

I felt so pity on her....then i touched her hands and said.....

Don't worry Jennie-ah your not the only one who's hurt too....Jungkook is hurt too....Jungkook loves you....I heard everything......I heard what Taehyung and Jungkook talked about....When i heard that it makes me Happy...Why....Because someone will going to take care to Jungkook better than me......Jungkook didn't know that i heard what did he and Taehyung talked about.... after i heard what they talked about the only words in my  mind is Help Jungkook to Get you.....so Jennie-ah be patient....i said while caressing her hair......

Then Jennie hugged me...then i hugged her back......

Jennie Pov

After i talked to Yein i felt so fresh....She made me forget the burden in my heart....then i said...

Can we be friends???...i said...

Ofcourse!!! She said....then she hugged me so tight...

Let's Go to school now....i said while standing up......

But were already late.....Yein said....

We're Badgirls so the teacher won't mind us......i said....

Okay then......Yein said....

Then we go to our own cars...Then after some minutes we arrived at the school.....We're now infront of the door...Then Me and Yein put our Bitchy face......Then she open the door without knocking....Then we both come in......When we got inside all the students look all shocked....Because they see Me with Yein...then the teacher said......

Why are you both late!!!.....she said while shouting......

None of your business.....We both said....

None of my Business!!....she said angrily.....

Then we just go to our seat......