Last Chapter

Jennie POV

It's been a years  me and Jungkook are still dating he's an overprotective boyfriend he'll do everything for me. Sometimes we have a conflict but we always fixed it before it gets worst.He always getting Jealous over nothing he's being childish when i'm around.He always made me laugh when i'm sad.And i'm scared to lost him i don't know what will happen to me if i lost him.But right now the only thing that i know is we're Meant to Be to each other.

Omo today is my and Kookie 5 years  Anniversary! I shouted at myself when i woke up so i quickly called him

[Phone Call]

Hello Kookie!

Aishhhhh can't you see it's to early to call me He said in a cold tone that makes me sad

Today is what?! I said excitedly

Gosh Jennie! Don't you have a calendar in your house? So you called me to only asked that? He answer coldy again

Ohhhhhh....Mianhe if i disturb you...you can go back to your sleep now I said in a weak tone because i'm already tearing up.

Thanks. Then he ended the call

[Phone Call end]

I'm crying so hard right now how could he forget our anniversary! This is the first time that he forget it! Maybe he's already seeing another girl that's why he's being cold to me.

I layed in my Bed and started sobbing there

I hate you! I shouted then i cried again.

Jungkook POV

I bet Jennie is crying right now  because i became cold to her sorry Baby but i need to do it...Today  me and Jennie 5th anniversary and i can't wait because i'm going to suprise her.

The others also helped me to prepared all of this.

I just hope that she'll say YES!

Jennie POV

4:00 p.m

I'm now starting  to get ready because Sana just called me to come over to Jungkook house.At first i don't want to because i'm going to saw Jungkook but she's so stuborn so i just say yes.

I'm now driving going to Jungkook House.After sometime i'm now infront of their house i hesitating to come inside but i build my courage so i decided to.

Their maid open the door for me and i smiled at them and they gladly smiled back.

When i got in the livingroom i saw the others looking down.

Hi Guys! I said happily

But they just give me a weak smile.

What's wrong? Did anything happen? I asked worriedly at them

But they didn't answer me

Where's Jungkook? I asked but they just stayed quite

Don't you guys have a mouth to speak?! I said angrily at them

Just then i heard a footsteps i turned around and saw Jungkook going downstair he give me a cold look that make's me confused.