Chapter 24

The others are in the hospital now.Then they saw Lisa,Sana and Tzuyu crying.

" What happened?" Jisoo asked worriedly

But Tzuyu did not answer it and just kneeled down infront of Jennie's brother.

" Yah stop it Tzuyu stand up!" Jin said while pulling her up.

" Tzuyu stop it" V said

" Just please tell us what happened" Suho said worriedly.

" Does anything bad happened to our baby sis?" Chanyeol asked looking down holding his tears.

" It's all my fault oppa's" Tzuyu said while crying.

" Just tell us what happened.

Tzuyu Pov

*Flashback*

Me,Sana,Lisa and Jennie are going to White house now to meet Mina's group.Then Jennie suddenly speak.

" Guys i think we should back off to the fight." Jennie said then sigh.

" Why?" Sana askes curiosly.

" Is there something wrong?" Lisa asked.

" What's the matter?" I asked but Jennie just look down.

"If my Mom  and Dad will know about this  they will send me to America." Jennie said and smile sadly.

" What!" Sana exclaimed.

" Okay let just stop it" Lisa said.

" Let just tell to Mina's Group that we're backing off we can't let Jennie send to America again." I said worriedly.

Then Jennie just give us a sad smile.

* 30 minutes later *

When we got inside we saw Mina's Group smirking.

" We're not here to fight" I said

" Let just talk about it" Lisa said then sigh.

" We're backing off my parents will send me abroad if I got in trouble again" Jennie said with no emotion.

"Let just end it" Sana said then look away.

Then Mina's Group laugh.

" Are you that scared to your parents Jennie" Mina said that makes Jennie clenched her fist she's not afraid she's just scared to dissapoint her parents again.

" And beside Isn't that great your parents will send you abroad" Lily said while chuckling.

" Yeah and it's great" Mich said while smirking.

Then Mina signalled her group to hold the four of us.

" We're going to play" She said while laughing evily and a group of man in black came out of nowhere.

Then they tie Jennie in a rope while us just watching her.We tried to break free but they are too strong.

Then they started punching,Kicking,Slapping Jennie hard.Then they threw a water to Jennie.

" Plea-se sto-p " Jennie said she's helpless right now because she's tied up.

" The bad girl is begging us to stop!" Mina said laughing like a maniac.

" You b*tch let go of Jennie!" Sana shouted angrily and Lily slapped her hard.

" You slut! How dare you hit my friends!" Lisa said trying to break free but Mich kick her stomach.

" You'll regret this!" I shouted angrily then they started kicking me.

" Stop hurting friends!" Lisa shouted while tearing up.

Seeing Jennie's situation make us cried hard.Jennie keep begging them to stop but they are not listening They are torturing Jennie.We tried to break free but they are holding us to tight.

" Stop!" Jennie said while gritting her teeth in pain.She have so many bruises and wounds already.

Then our eyes grew big because we saw a man in black giving a gun to Mina.

Then she put it in Jennie's Chest.

" You b*tch don't you dare!" Sana shouted angrily.

" I'm a b*tch that want to kill her" Mina said while smirking.

" put that gun down!" I shouted

Before we could say anything more Mina pulled the trigger already.

Then Mina eyes grew big.

" I didn't mean it!" Mina said then Jennie started coughing blood Mina don't know what she gonna do.

" You f*cking b*tch!" Sana shouted angrily while crying.

" Let us go!" Lisa shouted.

All of us got shocked in what happened.

" Mina this is not in our plan!" Lily said looking scared.

" I don't to go to prison!" Mich said while tearing up.

" I didn't mean it" Mina said and fell down on her knees.

Then we got a chance to break free then me,sana and lisa go to Jennie and started shaking her.

" Hey Jen be strong we'll bring you to the hospital" I said while rubbing her cheeks.

" You can make it okay just wait just hold on" Lisa said while crying.

Then Sana quickly called the ambulance.

" They are now on their way" Sana said while looking at Jennie crying.

" It hurts" Jennie said and she started coughing a blood again.

" Please hold on" Sana said and we all started crying badly.

*End of flashback.*

V Pov

When I heard what happened to my Sister.I got so angry.Then we saw a police  holding Mina then I quickly go to her and slap her really hard

" You how dare you to do that to my Sister!! I will never forgive you!" I said angrily at her and started shooking her the police tried to stop me but he can't I'm too strong and my anger is controlling me right now.

I was just about to slap her again but someone stop me Ilooked up and its Jin hyung.

" Stop it Taehyung-ah" Jin said gripping my hand.

" No she hurt Jennie!" I shouted and burst out then Jin hyung hug me.

" Please take her away officer" Jin hyung said while rubbing my back.

" I will make sure that she'll pay for this" I said crying more.

Jungkook Pov

My heart broke in what Tzuyu tell us how could they do that to Jennie they are evil! How can they hurt Jennie one of the precious person in my life.

" Damn it!" Chanyeol hyung shouted and started kicking the wall and started punching it.

"Yah chanyeol calm down!" Suho hyung said trying to calm him down.

" How can I calm down hyung when I just heard what happened to our sister!" He said while crying.

" and the most worst thing is we know what will happen next" He said that makes Jennie's brothers to stiffened.

" We can't lose her again" V hyung said while looking down.

What does they mean by that?