Chapter 57

Jungkook POV

I'm still angry in what Jennie did to the girl how could she do that she even pinned her to the wall she just making the girl fall for her even more Yes i admit i'm jealous i wish Jennie do  that to me too 😶 Yes im deeply inlove with her who wouldn't fall inlove with her she's Beautiful,Sexy and most of all she's a Brave girl who's not afraid to stand for herself which i like. I just wish that i get Jennie soon before anyone do.

The break is already over so we quickly go to our next class that means i'm sitting with Jennie.Just wait Baby 😏.

Jennie POV

Im now sitting in my seat waiting for the Teacher to come honestly this class is so boring and guess what i'm sitting beside Jungkook and his look is making me uncomfortable just then i saw him biting his lips while looking at me What the actual f*ck  I said in my thoughts just then i feel something on my thigh i take a look and saw Jungkook hand caressing my thigh then i slapped his hand then i gave him a glare but he just chuckled Yah i told you that we're just going to treat each other as a stranger so stop I said to him while looking deeply in his eyes

Jungkook POV

What the! Jennie's words make my heart ache how could she say that. I guessed maybe she's still angry in what i did to her. I need to get her as soon as possible and i need to apologized to her 😔 i feel so hurt but i just put a smirked on my face so she wouldn't notice that i'm hurt oh come on how could you say that to a handsome boy like me I said to her while giving a wink then she scoffed Tsk.Stop beinf full of yourself She said while rolling her eyes Play hard to get I said to her when she heard that she turned to me with a glared but it quickly changed into a smirked then she fixed my collar You should know who are you messing up Kookie boy Jennie said with a smug smirk in her face that make's me nervous then she whispered something in my ears I'm not playing hard to get i'm just beeing myself or don't tell me that your doing this because you like me She said to me while smiling evily and smirking What the f*ck  I said in my thoughts but i smirked back at her What if your right Babygirl? I said to her then i saw her gulped Shut up! She said to me but before i could say a word the teacher is already came in then i saw her sigh in relief...

Jennie POV

What the hell Jeon Jungkook are you trying to make me go crazy in that smirk but ofcourse i will not fall for that because i know that your planning something.....
And i like how you play the game  and yes im playing hard to get but let see what you can do more 😏

While the Teacher is discussing i excused myself to go to the bathroom

When i get inside i got pinned in the wall

What the hell Jeon  Jungkook ! I said angrily Hey Babe He said to me What are you doing here?! I asked him with an pissed look i tried to break free but Jungkook is so strong...

Jungkook POV

After Jennie excused herself i excused myself too she didn't knew that i was following her when she got inside the bathroom i quickly go inside  then i pinned her to the wall What the hell Jeon Jungkook She said angrily Hey Babe I said to her What are you doing here?! She asked me with a pissed look she tried to break free from my grip but ofcourse she can't because i'm strong Yah let me go ! She said trying to push me No! I said to her What the! What did i do to you?! She asked me while giving me a glare I will let you go if you answer my question I said to her Okay then what is it? She asked impatiently What did you whispered to that Hana girl? I asked her then i saw her smirked It's none of your business so now let me go! She said  to me None of my business huh! After i said that i smashed my lips to her and started kissing her roughly she looked so shocked in my sudden action that makes me smirked between the kiss she still didn't kissed back that makes me mad so i bit her lips then she kissed back then we heard footstep coming from the going to the girls bathroom Shit! I didn't lock the door I said in my thoughts so i quickly push Jennie one of the cubicle not breaking the kiss then we continue are business there we started kissing hungrily then it changed into a passionate one we're just kissing nothing more then after sometime we pulled away from the kiss me and jennie breathing heavily just then i saw Jennie tried to hold her laugh What is it? I asked her Nothing then she ran away then i looked at the mirror and saw my face have a lot of lipstick specially my lips....

What the!  I shout then i quickly wiped it  just then one of the cubicle open then the girl shout What the hell you pervert what are you doing in the girls bathroom!! The girl said to me angrily Yah you don't assume something Me and Jennie  just do our business  here so don't ruined my mood After i said that i left her there dumbfounded......