Chapter 52

Jennie POV

Me and the others are currently eating in the cafeteria right now but im just quite.

Btw Jen why are you with Yein...Sana asked while munching her food

None of your business...I said with irritated voice

Im just asking you know......Sana said while glaring at me...I just chuckled at her

Me and Yein are friends now....I said while smiling

Really?! How?!Lisa asked shocked.

Its a long story...I said then continue eating.

Jungkook POV

Yein and Jennie are friends now? How did it happen? I thought they treat each other as enemy...I said in my thoughts....

Jennie POV

While we're eating i saw a group of girls going to Yein group....I looked at them..Then one girl throw a Juice to Yein.....Yein didn't do anything then they throw a pasta at her again...All the student in the cafeteria looking at there direction even Exo,Bts, and my Bestfriends.Then i heard the girl shout at Yein....

Yah Yein-ah i didn't know that your Mom is just a Mistress...The girl said while smirking then the other student started whispering bad things about Yein and to her Mom.Yein seem so shocked in what she heard that makes her tear up...

I thought your a Badgirl but why are you tearing up? The girl said to Yein.I couldn't take it anymore so i quickly stand up then go to there direction....I quickly get a tissue and started wiping the dirt in Yein clothes....

Ohh Looked Jennie is here...I thought Yein is your enemy then why are you helping her? She said to me...

Because she's my Friend!! I said to her...then she and her group laugh...

What's funny with that?..i said while clenching my fist.....

I bet Yein i just using you!! She said i couldn't take it anymore then i slapped her in the cheek.....

Yah do you know who is my father?! She said while touching her cheek.....

Yes i know your Father!! I said confidently.....How about you do you know who's my father? I said while smirking...

No.She said while glaring at me...

So better be Apologized to Yein now or else your Company will go down.......I said smirking...

What do you mean?? She said with a confused voice.....

Well im the Daughter who owns the Most biggest Company here in korea....I said while smirking at her....when she heard that she seems suprise then she quickly apologized to me and yein...

Sorry Yein and Ms.Jennie....She said while bowing several times then she and her group leave....When they are gone....Yein quickly hugged me...then she whispered to me while hugging me Thank You Jennie-shi......After some time we pulled away then i faced all the student in the cafeteria and said....

What you heard is not true...So who ever bring that rumors again is going to die in my arms Who ever messing up with Yein is messing up with me!Got it!

Then they all nod..

Jungkook POV
After i heard what Jennie said to all student i said in my thoughts...

You make me fall for you even more Jennie-ah your such a caring person......