Chapter 50

Jennie Pov

I woke up early in the morning so i decided to get ready....Then i go to the bathroom....after some minutes i get out wearing this.....

Then i quickly go downstair to eat breakfast

Then i saw my Brothers there eating....Then i greeted them...

Goodmorning....i said while taking a seat next to Chanyeol Oppa.....

Goodmorning.....they said all  together.....

Then i looked at Taehyung oppa and i noticed that he have serious face.....Then i asked...

Tae Oppa is there something wrong why do you look so serious????....i said...while eating my bread.....

Just then he glared at me......I widened my eyes and said....

Yah!! Why are you glaring at me!!......i said while shouting.....

Is that true!!....he said....

Yah Taehyung and Jennie we're infront of the food show some respect.!!....jin oppa said....

Is that true!!....V oppa said again.....

What true!! I shout....

That Jungkook slapped you!!....he said with angry voice......

What Jungkook slap Jennie!!.....Suho oppa said....

That Asshole!!! Im going to kill him!!!...... Chanyeol oppa said.....

Who said that?!!.....i said....

Jungkook said that to all Bangtan Boys!!!....He said...while sending me a glare...

Yes but What the Hell  that few days ago!! .....i shout..

Why still you didn't tell  to us!!!.... He said while shouting......

As if you guys care about me!!!.... I said with a tear in my eyes.....

Ofcourse we care for you....Your our Sister!!! Seeing you hurt makes hurt us too .....He said to me....

Do you think i love being slapped too huh!! You guys don't know anything!!You might mistook me happy but im not!!! You guy's didn't know what im doing so you guys can't notice that im hurt!!! Beside you guys are all busy to noticed me.....Only my friends know how much I love Jungkook!!! and with this stupid feelings toward him!!!....i said with many tears flowing in my eyes......Then i said....

Thankyou for the food....Im going to school now....Then i stand up.........and exit the house....

Taehyung Pov

After Jennie left i sighed.....

You should talk to her nicely not like that.....Suho hyung said.....

We're all  so busy that we didn't noticed that Jennie is hurt and that she needs are comfort.....Chanyeol hyung said....

We should help her....And Taehyung apologized to our Sister.....you know that Jennie is a sensitive person......And i can see in her eyes that she truly loves Jungkook.....Jin hyung said with a worried voice......

But you know that im mad at Jungkook  and we're not in a good terms right now because of what he did to Jennie....i said...

Then talk to him then solve problem....Jin hyung said....

Then we decided to go to School....

After we got there we saw Jennie's Bestfriends but she's not there...Then they come to us....

Where's Jennie?? ....Jisoo said...

Jennie said that she's already going to school while we're eating breakfast......Jin said....

But she's still not here....Momo said.....

Maybe she's only late.....Sana Said......

Let just wait her in the Class.....Rose said.....

I hope that she's not going to put in Detention for being late.......Tzuyu said...

Jennie Pov

Im in my car right now driving so fast......I don't want to go to school so i decide to go to the nearby beach here in Seoul.....so i can have some time alone and i can think wisely.......

Im so down right now.....
I feel so lonely...
I feel so hurt....
I feel so sad.....

Because of Jeon Jungkook...

Is it wrong to loved Jeon Jungkook???

Because loving him is the most worst thing that i've ever done in my whole life........💔💔

While im crying i felt someone  tapped my Back.....I turned around and saw.........