Chapter 56

Jennie POV

Me,My Bestfriends,Exo and Bts are in the Cafeteria right now  eating in the Big table while we're eating i noticed that Jungkook keep winking at me but i just give him a disgusted look  but deep inside I'm blushing so hard  Remember Jennie you need to forget him so stop I said in my thoughts my Bestfriends noticed it too so they are giving me a teasing looked Yieee Jennie-ah looked Jungkook keep winking at you Yein whispered to me with a teasing looked I just give her a What the F*ck face He's your Boyfriend you know I whispered back to Yein Idiot i already broke up with him She said with a smile Why? I said while giving her a confused face Well i shipped you too She said while giving me a grin i looked at her with a dumbfounded face when she saw that she just chuckled at my reaction Yah you two stop whispering there and just eat Jisoo said to us and we nod.While we're eating someone tapped my back i turned around and saw a  beautiful girl holding a teddy bear and a rosses that make me chocked in my food then Tzuyu quickly give me a water to drink after i finish drinking i stand up and go infront of her then i noticed that she blushed Me and the others looked at her shocked Who are you? I asked her while giving her a Bitchy face I'm Han-a she said while handing me the rosses and teddy bear but i didnt take it Who order you to do this? I asked her No one She said nervously Then why are you giving me this? I asked while raising my eyebrow I like you Jennie-ah She said with a confident i widened my eyes and turned to my bestfriends and they giving me a smirked i get  what they want me to do then i smirked back . I pinned her to the wall that makes all the student in the cafeteria gasped i turned my head again and i saw an angry Jungkook then i face the Hana girl i keep leaning in her that makes her blushed more then i whispered something in his ear that me and her are only  able to to hear Your beautiful but sad to say i don't like you beside you should think before doing this i will never fall for you because your a girl and i'm a girl too and i'm straight after i said then i peck her cheek then she ran way crying Poor girl i said in my thoughts I faced my Bestfriends and they give me a High five....
That was lit bro Tzuyu said to me...

Jungkook POV

What the heck i wonder what Jennie whisper to her....I really need to make a move now....Just wait Jennie-ah be  ready! Your making me crazy right now.....