Chapter 54

Jennie POV

I woke up early in the Morning just then i noticed that i only have 1 hour and 45 minutes to get ready for school so i quickly go to the bathroom and started showering after that i fixed myself and wore this

I quickly go downstair to eat my breakfast my brothers left already so I'm the only one who's only left here. After i finished eating I quickly exit the house and go to my car. After some minutes I'm already at the school i looked at my watch  and I still have 35 minutes left.Then i noticed my Bestfriends is here already because i saw there cars next to my car that's suprising they are not late too then i entered the  building and there's no student here just then i saw a crowed. I quickly go there to see what's happening when i got there I saw Tzuyu laying on the floor Sana is bleeding then i saw Lisa getting punched then i saw Rose getting slapped Jisoo got pushed by the floor Momo is crying in the Corner Then i saw Yein 2 girls are holding her she looked so uncontious.They all got beaten up badly...That makes my eyes filled with anger and hatred then i saw Yein coughing a blood because they punched Yein in the stomach so Hard...I couldn't take it anymore i was just about to go to them but someone stopped me and held my wrist i turned around and saw Jungkook he's giving me a worried looked Jen don't your going to get hurt he said to me with a concerned voice then i saw Bts and Exo have a worried looked at me but i yanked Jungkook hands and go to them When i got there i help Tzuyu and Lisa to stand up i was just about to help Sana but i got pushed in the ground....Ouch! I said with anger filling my voice i looked up to see who did it to me  when i saw her it's make me smirked she looked suprised when she saw my face i quickly stand up Did you miss me? I said while smirking at her Th-is c-an't b-e  she said with a scared looked  It's been a long time since i saw you Haneul -ah I said with a bored face  Jen-nie-ah she said while backing wards but i keep coming infront of her until she hit the wall she was about to run away  but i quickly grabbed her hair You want to escaped little girl? But I want to have some fun with you right now I said while pulling her hair then i pushed her to the ground Ple-ase stop! She said while crying But did you stop when they are begging you to stopped huh! I said to her with an angry voice Plea-se Jennie....I'm Sorry She said while crying so bad Remember this B*tch don't mess up with me if your just weak! Your just a trash! No one likes you! I said to her while slapping and kicking her my Brothers tried to stop  me but i give them a glare If someone stop me will suffer! I said to all the students in the hallway they all nod with a scared look You beated my Friends but why are you scared to me?! Huh! I said to her while shouting Oh come on why are you not fighting me! I said while keep pulling her hair Your the reason why i become this bad  do you remember when we're at the America your always bullying me! I keep begging you to stop but what?! Your just looking at me getting beated up by your friends and your just there watching me laughing evily! And now your bullying a student again that known as my "BESTFRIENDS"Then i continue slapping her i punched her In this school im the most Bad girl and you! your just my slave! I said to her then i stopped hurting her Dont mess up with me again or you'll going to die! After i said that i go to my Bestfriends and help them to get up I just left Haneul laying on the ground lifeless...Bts and Exo help me to bring my Bestfriends to the Clinic.When we got there i thanked them and i told them to go to class....

Jungkook POV

How can you act so nice with the others but when it comes to your enemies your being a Monster...I said in my thoughts while chuckling Your so incredible Jennie-ah....Just wait im going to get you.