Chapter 25

All of them are just quite until Taehyung utter a word.

" What would Mom say to us I bet she'll be very dissapointed" He said while many tears rolling down he's cheeks.

" We can't lose Jennie" Chanyeol said while hugging his knees.

" Don't talk like that let just think positive and hope the best for our sister" Jin said trying to cheer up his brothers but he himself can't even do it.

" Let just wish the best for her" Suho said while staring blankly at the hospital wall.

" Jennie please keep fighting" Jungkook said in his thoughts.

Just then they saw Jennie's Mom walkinh with her secretary following her from behind then Jennie's friend quickly bowed at her.

" Where's Jennie?" She asked while tearing up.

" She's still in Operating room Omma" Jin said while looking down.

" I'm sorry Mom" Taehyung said and burst out.

" Let just hope the best for her." Their Mom said in a serious tone.

Then the Doctor came out of the operating room.

" How's my daughter doc? How's her vitals? Is she okay now?" Jennie's Mom asked then the Doctor just give her a small smile.

" Mrs.Kim your daughter is in critical state right now and plus her pulse is getting weak.

" Please do everything I'm willing to pay anything I don't care about the cost just save my daughter" Mrs.Kim said while many tears rolling down her cheeks.

" Sorry Mrs.Kim but it's based on your daughter if she wants to fight for life." The doctor said sadly that makes them to stiffened and the girls to cry more.

When they all heard that they feel so weak especially Jennie's Mom she can't lose her daughter like that.

" I will take my leave now" The doctor said and left.

" Mom I'm sorry I should be the one who took care of them but I failed" Jin said crying his eyes out.

" This is my fault if I didn't let Jennie to come back here in korea this will not happen I failed as a mother I'm busy handling our business that I didn't even noticed that I don't have time with my childrens anymore. I prioritize my work over my childs." Mrs.Kim said crying so bad while Jennie's brothers comforting her.

" Mom please stop crying it hurts us seeing you cry" Suho said while rubbing his Mom back.

Then Mrs.Kim called her secretary.

" Ms.Hye" Mrs.Kim called out.

" Yes madam chairman?" Her secretary said.

" Arranged the papers of Jennie I'll let her be treated in states I can let my daughter die because of this" Mrs.Kim said that makes the others shocked and feel so hurt.

" We'll leave tonight so ready the plane that we're going to use" Mrs.Kim added.

" Mom please don't do this" Chanyeol said while begging their Mother.

" Sorry sons but this is for Jennie's sake" After she said that she left.

On the other hand Jungkook can't process anything he can't believe what he just heard many tears are now already rolling his eyes.

No he can't lose Jennie specially now when they are now okay.

" Guys I knew Jennie she's a fighter" Sehun said reassuring the others.