Chapter 22

Exo,Bts,And Blackpink are in the cafeteria rightnow fooling around,laughing,Telling Jokes.They are all so Noisy and all the student in the cafeteria are looking at them but they didn't care at all.When someone came to their table and it's a group of Girls.

" Poor Oppa's hanging out with 7 Losers "Lily said in sarcastic tone.

" Why don't you just hang out with us oppa's" Mina said in a flirty tone that makes the boys look at them in disgust.

" Yeah instead of this losers" Mich said while giving Blackpink a disgusting look.

When They said that Tzuyu stand up.

" Then what are guys then " Tzuyu said while smirking.

Then all of the Blackpink Members stand up except Jennie.Jennie just keep eating not giving a care at all.

" Why don't you guys just leave" Sana said while crossing her arms.

" We don't want a fight" Jisoo said in a lazy tone.

" Please" Rose said trying to calm herself.

" We don't have time with you guys" Momo said in a serious tone.

" Just leave" Lisa said while rolling her eyes.

Then Mina spoke.

" Hey Jennie How are you?" Mina asked while looking at Jennie but Jennie just look at her with " Not now B*tch" look.

" Yah Unnie can't you see she still ugly" Mich said that makes her and her group to laugh.

" Yah who are you to call my sister ugly you sluts!" Taehyung said while rolling her eyes.

" Look at yourself first" Chanyeol said while looking at them up and down.

" Watch your mouth and please know how to proper wear clothes you guys are too reaviling" Suho said while giving them a disgust clothes.

" How dare you called my princess ugly we all know that Jennie is prettier than you guys and you guys can't even compare to her you guys are Jennie's foot!" Jin said confidently " And can't you see she have a handsomes brother specially me" Jin added while smirking " And there's no other way she's ugly" Jin said while throwing them a look.

" Call my sister ugly again I'll destroy your fake nose" Taehyung said that makes the others to laugh like crazy.

" yah!" Mich shouted angrily.

Then Jennie smirk.

" Yah guys stop wasting your time talking with them they are not even worth it." Jennie said while rolling her eyes.

Then Tzuyu laugh.

" Jennie is right" The others said.

" Yah Jennie,Sana,Lisa,Tzuyu let's meet later still the old place" Mina said while smirking.

Before the others could talk Jennie already spoke.

" Call" Jennie said boringly.

" Be ready" Mina and her group said.

" We're always ready" Jennie said looking at her lazily.

" You guys are really full of yourselves." Lily said.

" Let's meet up to that place" Sana said while giving them a glare.

" Whatever" Mina said and called out her group to left the cafeteria.

Then Mina Group left  after they left Jisoo ask the four girls.

" What does she mean by that?" Jisoo asked while raising her eyebrows.

" Nothing just don't mind that" Lisa said smiling.

" Just some stuff" Tzuyu said and started eating again.

Then the others just nod.

" Jen you know the consequences right if you got in trouble again" Jin said warning Jennie but Jennie just sigh.

Jungkook Pov

Something suspicious and I don't like this feeling.

Sehun Pov

I got a bad feeling about this.