Chapter 34

Jennie Pov

We bring Yein in the empty room And she smirk.

Yein: i wonder what will Jungkook going to do if he know what are you going to do to me.

Me: Do i look like i care? Huh?

Tzuyu: Oh come on Jen im getting impatient.

Sana: Show her who's she messing up with.

Lisa: Dont stop until she beg.
Momo: After this you will learn your lesson.
Rose: This is what Jennie's doing when someone is messing up with her.
Jisoo: She already warned you but you did not listen.

Yein: So do i look like i care?

Me: Your just brave because your Jungkook girlfriend!

Yein: Your right Im just brave because im Jungkook girlfriend So that means im safe.

Me: Safe??

Lisa: Who said your safe?

Tzuyu: Do you think Jungkook can help you when you bump into the wrong person?

Sana: Your funny girl

Rose: If i was you i will beg Jennie to stop this

Yein: Stop my ass!

Me: Because your a Slut!

Then she glared at me But i just chuckled

Me: Let the game begin!

When i said that Lisa and Tzuyu  hold her then i smirk....

Me: Your feeling better after this...

Then i started punching her and kicking her.Then i grabbed her hair and pushed her to the ground.Then i slapped her.

Me: Next time you should know who are you messing up with.

Then Lisa Give me a Scissor.

Yein: What are you going to do huh?!

Me: Already scared im not starting yet

Lisa: Poor yein.

Me: What do you want to go first?

Tzuyu: Her Hair!!

Me: Her hair?

Yein: Please Stop im begging you.

Then i let go to the scissor and said.

Me: oahhhhh she beg me to stop cutting her hair but im not gonna stop to let you suffer.

Then i stand up and said

Me: You can do whatever you want to her im going to handle another business.

Then i go to the door and get out And i make sure its lock.

Then i go to the place where i saw Jungkook to get him.

Jungkook Pov

I was walking in the hallway when someone grab my arm again and its her again i smell her perfume this time i let her do what she wants from me so i can taste her kissable lips again...then she brought me to the dark room again....When we're already inside she locked the door and she quickly pushed me to the wall and started kissing me I kiss back then i pulled her waist so i can deepen the kiss and we pull out Then she goes to my neck and started sucking it. I dont care if i have a girlfriend right now i just want her to do whatever she wants from me When she started sucking it i can stop moaning And then she goes to my lips again and started kissing me hungrily.Then she goes to my earlobe and bite it.
Before she goes to the door she peck my lips and cheeks then she get out

Then i said to myself.

I wonder who are you

Jennie Pov

After i left the room i said to myself.

"I'm getting addicted to Jungkook But that doesn't mean I'm not going to take my revenge"