Chapter 53

Jungkook POV

The class is already over and my friends decide that we should hang out in the Cafe.Me and V hyung is still not okay i understand him because Jennie is his sister.He and Jimin hyung are talking right now im just quite im not used in this situation i hate it when V hyung is avoiding me. Even I'm sitting beside him he's not paying attention to me.

V hyung....i said while looking down....

All my hyungs are looking at me then V hyung turned to me

What?...he asked coldly..

Can we talk privately....i said to him while looking down then he stand up.....

Okay...after he said that i quickly stand up we bid our goodbyes to the other and exit the Cafe.Me and him are walking right now it's full of silence....Me and him saw a bench so we go there and sit there.

Hyung i know your mad at me...I did bad things to Jennie i understand you because your her brother..i said to him while looking down then he looked away.I continue talking But hyung please talk to me i can't stand it when your avoiding me...I said to him while a tear escaped my Eye.Sorry if i hurt your sister that time I'm just really mad...I understand if you can't forgive me....I said smiling bittely...Idiot you could just talk to her nicely right im mad at you because you just lost your chance to my sister and I'm hurt too because you slapped her you can't blamed me Jungkook-ah if im acting like this Jennie is just precious to us she's my only sister and she's the treassure in our Family that's why me and my other brothers treat her like a Princess.....He said while looking at me...I understand you hyung Jennie is Important to me too....I said smiling at him then i hugged him.That means we're okay now.....I asked him..Ofcourse your my Bestfriend....he said smiling....Im glad we're okay now.i said Me too...he said to me...

Jennie POV

My Bestfriends and Yein are okay now were hanging out in Sana house.... Yein is now there friend too..Yein is not a Bad person she's only showing it so no one can messed up with her....

Yah Tzuyu-ah you and Suga will fit for each other....Yein said while smiling cheekily

Yah Yein! Im trying to forget him you know! Tzuyu said while giving as a glare

Yah don't hide it we know that you still love him!!Sana said to Tzuyu while giving a teasing look.

Yah why are you all targetting me how about you Sana i heard that you have feelings for Taehyung!Tzuyu said to Sana grinning.

Tha-ts n-ot true!! Sana said.

Then why are you stuttering and why seems so nervous...I said to Sana while smirking..

Yah Kim Jennie! Sana said to me with an angry looked..Me and the others just laughed at her.

Im going now Guys I need to talked to someone....Yein said to us while standing up...

Okay Take care!! We said to her..

Yein POV

I'm going to talked to Jungkook right now im going to make the things clear.I want him and Jennie to be happy...Then i message him...

Let's meet at the Cafe.

Okay.

After that i quickly go to the Cafe.

Jungkook POV

I received a message to Yein saying that we're going to meet at the cafe.Then i quickly go there.

When i got there i saw her seating there while drinking her coffee.Then i quickly go to her.

Why do you want to meet me? I said while sitting in front of her.

Okay im going straight to the point.She said to me while looking at me then she held my hand and said...Do you love Jennie?she asked me but i didn't answer her Be honest Jungkook-ah so i can clarify the things she said to me while looking deeply in my eyes Yes i love Jennie I said to her then i saw her smiled Good now i want to apologized to you Sorry if i became selfish sorry if i made Jennie looked bad in your eyes Jennie is a good person and I'm glad that we're both okay now and she's like a sister to me right now Jungkook-ah i want you to do is Love Jennie with all your heart I'm letting you go so you can be with her She said to me that makes me shocked I'm letting you go because your like a brother to me and i want you to be happy with the girl you love She added Thank You Yein-ah im so glad that your not against with me I said to her then i stand up and hugged her then she hugged me back after some time we pulled away Better be nice to  Jennie so you can get her She said then i nod

Im so glad that everything is okay now the only thing i need to do is make a move to Jennie ❤ .