Chapter 59

Jennie POV

I don't know but i feel really Jealous,Yes i like Jungkook but i never knew that it will affect me so much it just a f*cking picture Kim Jennie! so don't be like this, Lisa didn't do anything so don't act like a b*tch towards her beside she's my Bestfriend and she's like a sister to me.Beside i knew who she like so why i'm acting like this aishhhh your such an idiot Jennie-ah!

Jungkook POV

I'm now sitting beside Jennie but she's deeply in her thoughts she seems focus on something like she's thinking important things .Just then she stand up from her seat and go to her Bestfriends and they get out from the room.

I wonder what are they going to talk about? I said in my thoughts

Jennie POV

I can't take it anymore so i stand up from my seat and go to my Bestfriends.

Let's talk outside I said to them with a smile on my face Okay then Jisoo said.Then we all got out from the room. We all go to the rooftop we didn't care if we have a class to attend but right now i just want to apologized to them for acting like that.

Sorry Guys I said while looking down.They all shocked in what did i say maybe they never expect me to apologized to them Hu-h? Jisoo said I said I'm sorry,sorry if i act like i didn't know you all I said still looking in the ground But Jen can you tell us why did you act like that earlier? Lisa said to me with a worry voice then i scratched the back of my neck Ahmmmmmm....It just i'm Jealous I said while covering my face What! They all said to me while laughing Why are you Jealous ? Yein asked me with a teasing tone Well....I became Jealous because Jungkook send me a picture of him and Lisa I said with a blushing face What the! So your really Jealous with that Tzuyu said to me while laughing so hard Yah! I said giving her a glared then she stop laughing Aigooo Jennie-ah you know who i like right so no need to be Jealous beside Jungkook is just  like a brother to me so no need to worry Lisa said to me while smiling Sorry if i let the Jealousy overcome me I said to her  Atleast now we're all okay now Rose said happily Phew.I thought Jennie will never treat us like her bestfriend again  Momo said  Atleast right now we're all know that Jennie still like Jungkook Sana said with a teasing voice then they started laughing.

So Jennie if Jungkook is going to asked you on a date will you say Yes? Yein asked me Oh come on Jen Jungkook is single now so why don't you date him? Tzuyu said to me Don't worry guys i'm just testing Jungkook  if he truly love me I said with a smile Oahhhhhhh They all said to me.