Chapter 1: Snobs

Okay so if you want a song to listen to that reminds you of the story. I think that switch by 6lack, Reality by Justin poo bear, and Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer does the Job but if you have better songs comment them.

"OMG! WYATT JUST POSTED!" You scream with joy to your besfriend, Netty. "I KNOW I SAW IT TOO!" She shoots back with the same exitment. You like the picture and comment "Aww, such an angel 💓" hoping he'll see it. You look at the clock and realize it's time to go to school. You hate school because of how much your bullied for liking IT and Stranger Things. But you don't let them ruin your love for the casts of the movie and show.

You wear your Stranger Things hoodie with jeans and red Converse. Netty wears a shirt that reads "Beep Beep, Richie" with black leggings and low-cut vans. "I love our outfits!" Netty wispers to you as you both check your outfits in the mirror. You did too, but you didn't know what the rest of the school would think. "I dunno Netty, what about the bullies?" You say. Netty turns around to face you and says "Why should we care what those assholes say? I love Finn too much to care, and you love Wyatt to much to care so just deal with it." She didn't really make a lot of sence to others but she ment sence to you, so you agreed and left to go to school on your bikes.

You get to your snobby high school filled with bitches who think they're better than you and guys who won't even look at you unless you were a '10'. You didnt believe in the ratings, but you still got rated. Which brought your confidence down even lower. On the other hand, Netty could care less. She spoke what was on her mind and didn't care what they said. There was only one time when you spoke your mind- when people said anything bad about Wyatt.

" Ugh, I hate it here." I say to Netty. "Well were moving in two days, we can deal with it." She replies. You walk into school with Netty then you go to your first period class- science. You hate science because Rebecca is in your class. She is the queen of all the snobby bitches in your school. She's the one who picks on you most.

"Hey girls, if it isn't the two weirdos obsessed with the losers from that dumb clown movie." Rebecca giggled along with some of her friends. "You know Rebecca, what they say is true blonds are dumb. But you have to be even dumber to have died your hair the same color yellow as your skin." Netty snapped. Rebecca fliped her died hair and rolled her eyes. " I can't believe how fucking bitchy she is today, even more than usual." You wisper under your breath. "What was that, whore?" Rebecca had a thing for calling you names like 'whore' or 'slut' because there was rumors you kissed her boyfriend in 7th grade. But you never did kiss anyone, at all. "Nothing, Rebecca. Leave me alone." You say. "Look she's upset that ugly troll William doesn't love her." She said making the girls giggle, once again. "First, it's Wyatt. And second, I'm not mad because he doesn't love me, I'm mad because I have to deal with stuck up bitches like you constantly bugging me. Now fucking leave me alone." You snap. You didnt realize your teacher had heard you say that. "MISS Y/L/N. OUT NOW!" He yelled. "Well where do I go?" You ask. "I could care less as long as your away from the other students who came to learn." You roll your eyes and head twards the door, then you hear the teacher say something to Netty. "Anntonte, where do you think your going?" She stops behind you and says "Well, I'm not here to learn. And oh yeah you could care less where I go, so I'm leaving this fucking school." After her speech she leaves the classroom with you and you head outside and hop on your bikes. You head to your house.

"Takes one to know one, you beat me at my own damn game"

667 words