Chapter 9: Safe

Y/n POV

Me and Wyatt stayed cuddled up in his room for a couple hours, watching my insta go crazy when people found out he was following me. "That's crazy! I was at 458 followers now I'm at 1k." I say with worry slowly turning into exitment. I looked up in the corner of my phone and realize the time. 10:45. "Shit, shit, shit. I have to go!" I say gathering my things together. "Wait!" Wyatt says, causing me to turn around, falling into a cute little kiss. I pulled away after a moment then wispered "See you tomorrow, noodle boy." He smiled and I quickly ran to the door and started to run home.

Soon I reached my house and I tryied to sneak in. I slowly push the key into the door knob and walk in. I lightly shut the door behind me and start up the stairs. A hand grabs my arm. "Ahhh!" I scream turning around and nearly falling down the stairs. It was my father. "What the hell are you doing coming in this late?" He said with an angered tone. "I-I, um, I wasn't paying attention to the time and got home late from a friend's house." I managed. "What friend?" He asked, shedding a little anger. "Um you don't know, them." I say, trying to cover up the fact it's Wyatt. "Them? We're you at a boy's house?" He said, gaining all the anger back."I-I can explain, he's my best-" I was cut off by him yelling once again. "I WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTER SNEEKING AROUND WITH SOME ASSHOLE BOY!" I felt tears well up in eyes. Then anger go through my body. "HE'S NOT A ASSHOLE! HE'S A WAY BETTER GUY THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!" I screamed. I saw a look of shock apear on his face. "If he's not an asshole, then that makes you a slut, and we don't alow sluts in this household!" He said, with a calmer, but still angry tone. "A-Are you k-kicking me out?" I say, my voice becoming very shaky. "If you chose that boy then your out if yo-" I cut him off. "WELL I GUESS I'M OUT BECAUSE I CHOSE HIM!" He looks at me with a discussed glare as walk out the door. I didn't know where I was going, anywhere but there.

Soon I found myself on a bus stop bench. I was sitting there crying my eyes out. Im fourteen and homeless. The words kept repeating in my head. "Y/n? Is that you?" I looked up to see a mess of dark hair. It was Finn. "Yes, why?" I say looking up at him with puffy eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked pulling me into a hug. "My dad kicked me out for, being with Wyatt." I mumbled. "What an asshole. I can call Wyatt for you, if you want." He offered. I nodded, remembering my phone is dead. I heard it ring about 4 times before Wyatt picked up. He sounded tired but as soon as Finn mentioned my name I heard his voice become more aware of the situation. After a few minutes of talking Finn hung up and turned to me. "What did he say?" I questioned him. "Him and his mom are on the way to pick you up, he doesn't want you to be cold." Finn told me, causing me to blush uncontrollably.

About 15 minutes later, Wyatt and his mom pulled up. As soon as the car stopped, Wyatt jumped out and ran over to me. He pulled me into a hug and wispered in my ear "I'm so happy your okay, your welcome to stay with me as long as you want." His hug was warm and made me feel safe. We thanked Finn and went our sepret ways. The whole way to his house, he held me close. It was good to know he would always protect me when ever I needed it. He was always gonna be there for me, and I will always be there for him.

"just hold on, we're going home"

687 words