Chapter 23: Please be okay

Wyatt pov

I get taken out the hotel out to the streets, along with Robert. He gets up off the ground and looks at me, then looks around. "I'm going to find Y/n." He said, turning and walking down the sidewalk. "No your not." I say, following behind him. "And why is that?" He says angrily. "Because Y/n is still my girl. I still need to protect her. I still need her. And I dont want her to go fall in love with someone else." I say seriously. Roberts face changes from anger to sorrow. "Fine." He says then turns the other way down the street. I see a ambulance and a cop car speed up to the amusement park. I run up to the entrance and see them taking Y/n in the ambulance. I run up to her. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n please wake up! Y/n?" I yell in hopes to wake her up but there was no response. "Is she even breathing!" I yelled at the parametics. "Sir, you have to leave. We have to take her to the hospital." A parametic said. "What hospital?" I asked with a shaky tone. "Childrens." He said. I called my mom to pick me up from the park. I sat down at the nearest bench and put my hands through my hair. A single tear fell from my eye. I did this to her. I'm the reason she even started fainting. My mom drove up to me, and took me to the hospital that Y/n was at. I ran in and asked the lady at the counter where she was. "Room 209, sir." She said in a sorrowful tone. I ran up the stair's and to the 3rd floor. She was in the hospital bed still unconscious. I went and sat by her side. I grabbed her hand. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I really am. I got you into this mess and I wish I could get you out. I really do. Just know that I love you and I always will. Forever." I let a tear slip. I had lost the girl I loved. And it was all my fault.

Your pov

I open my eyes to see bright lights above me. "Where am I?" I asked anyone who could hear. "Y/n?" A voice asked. I turned my head and saw Wyatt. "Wyatt?" I asked, thinking I was still asleep. "Your at the hospital because you passed out." He explained. "Actually, she fainted." The doctor said as she walked in. "The stress was too much for her to handle and it put her into a stress induced state. Your lucky she's awake." She explained further. "What do you mean lucky?" I ask, sitting up. "You could have gone into a stress induced coma.

GUYS LUKE BROKE HIS LEG I FEEL SO BAD LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY. I WANNA SIGN HIS CAST HE'S SO SWEET HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS AW POOR BABY. I'm gonna write the date if that's okay 9/25/18 and plus he broke it on the 24th and my birthday's on the 26th that's some bull.