Chapter 13: Plane bathrooms

Netty's pov

Me and Finn got up early, knowing that we were gonna meet the rest of the cast to hang out. I spent the night at his house so we didn't waste any time in the morning, we need to get to the airport to catch the plane to Australia. We all decided in a group chat that we should suprize Nic. I get ready and I wear a light blue sweatshirt that has the word "EXTRA" printed on in slightly darker blue, with some black leggings and combat boots. I brushed my hair and woke up Finn. He's way less high maintenance than me, so I let him sleep in. "Wake up Frogface, we have to go to the airport." I sweetly wisper into his ear, causing him to wake up and smile gentley. "Morning nerd." He wispers back, leaning up to kiss me. "Get ready so we can go to the airport."

Your pov

Me and Wyatt quickly get ready, and we have his mom drop us off at the airport. "Thank you Mrs. Oleff!" I say, hoping out of the car and walking into the airport, hand in hand with Wyatt. We see Netty and Finn, just standing there. Kissing. "Well, I see not much has changed for them." Wyatt huffs. We walk over to them and I cough, grabbing their attention. "Oh hey- Y/N I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" Netty screams, hugging me so tight we almost fall. "I missed you too, bitch. But it's only been about a week since we seen eachother." I giggle. Finn and Wyatt did that stupid handshake like before, while me and Netty just talked. "FLIGHT NUMBER 203 IS NOW BORDING!" The loud speakers ring. "Come on." Wyatt says, grabbing my hand and walking to the gates.

We get on the plane and start to get comfortable, being in first class. "Damn. I should've asked Millie for a ride on her private jet." Finn laughs. Netty rolls her eyes, Finn doesn't know that she's jelous that Millie took his first kiss. He always would insist it wasnt, but we all know the truth. Wyatt slings his arms around me as we cuddle in a big blue blanket. "What movie are we watching?" He wispers to me. "We can watch the fault in our stars because, that movie is amazing." I say, he let's out a sigh. "What is it with you and these sad movies?" He asks me. "There just my favorite." I mumble. "Your my favorite." He kisses my forehead, and we begin our movie.

I look over and I see that Finn isn't sitting with Netty anymore. She gets up and walks in the bathroom, I see Finns head pop out. "What the fuck." I wisper. Wyatt didn't hear me, he's too interested in the movie. I just look at him, his reations. He's so cute. He's amazing.

Finn walks out of the bathroom, hair messy and lips red. I turn in my seat and giggle. "Your not slick. I know what you and Netty were doing." I say, only loud enough for him to hear me. "Shhh! I'll pay you to keep quite." He suggests in the most guilty tone ever. "How much?" I say with a evil smile. Netty walks up with the same look as Finn. She goes and sits next to him and puts her head on his shoulder. I raise a eyebrow and say "Did he help you in a lot of ways?" I quote Netty from the first time we met Finn in that diner. "I swear, if you say anything about this moment, I will personally kill you." She threatens. "You've got it." I say, turning back to the movie. I lay my head on Wyatt's shoulder. I fall asleep.

About 2 hours later, I wake up and see tears streaming down Wyatt's face. "Awww, babe. Don't cry. It's alright." I hug his neck as he wipes a tear from his cheek. "But he should have lived. I wanted him to live." He sniffles. I pull away and kiss him. He smiles. "We have landed in Australia!" The flight attendents cheer. Me, Wyatt, Finn, and Netty all clap. I open my phone and check the group chat. "Wyatt, their in the airport waiting." I say, looking over to see him streatching. I smile to myself.

We walk in the airport to be greeted by a hyper brunette boy, and enthusiastic redhead. "You must be
Y/n, I'm Sophia and this is Jack." She welcomes me and shakes Netty's hand. "Hey Finn and Wyatt's girlfriends!" Jack greets us. "They have names." Finn says. "I knew that."

845 words

Hey guys! I know I said the chapters might be shorter, but there more than likely not. I hope you guys like this chapter. I started a new book called Bowers. , it's oc × Henry Bowers. I'm not gonna upload it until I finish it and it's only on its 3rd chapter so that's like gonna be a while because I want to make it really detailed, buuuut, I'll let you know when it's out. Byeee ~ Kenzi