Chapter 10 : Shoping Spree

Your POV

Soon we reached his house and we went up stairs to his room. He shut the door behind him and sat down on the bed with me. "Y/n, you know you can tell me anything that's going on. I'll always understand." He said, griping my hand. I felt my eyes become weary, and I knew I had to tell him. "My dad, he kicked me out because I was talking to you. He said you were a asshole so I fliped. After that he told me I was a slut and said I had to go. I-I" I was cut off by him holding me close, like in the car. I cried into his chest and he wispered in my ear "Your not a slut, your perfect"

Later I realized I should get in the shower, but I didn't have clothes. "Wyatt, I think I need to go back and get my clothes." I say, my voice a little shaky. "You can use my clothes, then we can go buy you some new ones tommorow." He said, handing me s dark blue sweater and grey sweat pants. "You don't have to do that, I can just go and get my clothes tommorow. You don't need to spend your money." I say. "But I want to, Y/n. You mean a lot to me and I want you to know that." He says, moving closer to me. I did the same. Now we were inches away. "I love you." The words slipped from my mouth. "I love you too." With that, he filled the space between us. This kiss was more romantic and meaningful than the first one. And it was, better. After about a minute we separate from the kiss and I go into the bathroom and shower.

Later after I showered, I realized that I have to sleep in the same bed as Wyatt. His mom came upstairs and gave us a talk. It was basically, we could not have sex. To be completely honest, it was weird.

We started to watch 'Paper Towns' and cuddle. "Margo is the best. I wanna be like her." I said. "I would go across the world looking for you." He replied. I felt my face heat up. I turned my body twards him and kissed him softly. I felt him smile into the kiss. I smiled back. I feel asleep in his arms.

The next morning

I wake up to Wyatt still holding me. I grab my phone off the charger and go on instagram. "Oh my god!" I say, noticing my follower count went up by 500. Wyatt shoots up from his sleep and says "What's going on. Are you okay?" I smile and say "Yes, I just got 500 new followers." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Ready to go shoping today?" He asks me. "Yes. I love shoping." I say, with a huge smile.

We go downstairs and have breakfast. His mom made waffles and bacon. I had no clothes there so I had to wear some of his clothes. I picked out his Canada hoodie and his mom gave me some black leggings. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on a head band.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Wyatt asked me. We had drove up to a mall. "Umm, I don't know. I feel bad spending your money." I said. Wyatt then turned to me and said "Y/n, I want to spend my money on you. Don't feel bad, how about we go to that PINK store?" I smiled and said. "Okay, but you know that there's gonna be like a lot of underwear and bras everywhere." His face turned a little red then he said "Okay, umm, we can walk past that and go to the clothes." I nodded and we walked up to the Victoria's Secret.

"Woah." Wyatt gasps. I give him a look, and he stops being wide eyed. "You wanna help me pick out some clothes?" I say. "Sure." He responds, and grabs my hand. We walk past all the 'sexy outfits' and go to the clothes. We end up picking out mostly shirts, so we go to Target to get some pants. I got all jeans and black leggings.

After we went and got all that I needed, we got ice cream from a small shop

After we went and got all that I needed, we got ice cream from a small shop. "What kind do you want?" Wyatt asked as we walked into the store. "Idk, mabey raspberry or something. What kind do you want?" I asked him. "Peanut butter fudge." He says, with a huge smile. "Eww, that's gross." I say with my face all bunched up. He just smiled and took my hand as we walked in the shop.

"She's indecisive, she can't decide"

793 words