Chapter 8: Girlfriends

Netty's POV

I felt the world go in slow motion. I could only see him. It was just us. I felt a smile creep across my face. "Yes, Finn. I've liked you since I first saw commercials for Stranger Things season one." I saw a slight smile apear on his freckled face. "Good. I like you alot." He says, placing a finger on my nose. I feel my face heat up. I smiled at him and saw his face light up. "Here you are." The waitress said, setting down our food. "Thank you." Finn says, picking up a fry. I'm so lucky to have someone as perfect as him.

Wyatt POV

I've already seen all 3 seasons so I wasn't very interested in the show. I payed all my attention to her. I loved the way her nose would scrunch up at the little inappropriate jokes. She was perfect.

Soon we finished the entire series. "How was it?" I asked her. "It was um, interesting. And funny." She replied, getting up from my bed. "I'm glad you like it." I said, unlocking my phone and going on snapchat. I start to record her, but you can't see her face. "What are you doing?" She says spinning around. "Just posting a video of the most beautiful girl in the world to my snap story." I tell her. She comes and sits down on my bed and places her hand on mine. I look up into her deep, e/c, eyes. "Your ready to make it public?" She asks, worry written all over her face. "I am, but if you don't want to then-" I started but was cut off. "I'm just a little afraid they won't ecept me." She said. "If they are true fans they will accept you and be happy for me. And so what if they dont? The only thing that matters is that I accept." I say, rubbing her hand with my thumb. "Okay, your right." She says, her face lightens up and she smiles at me. I post the video with a little caption that says "What a beautiful girl❤"

Later, I get a call from Jack.

Jack Me
Who's the girl
on your story?
My girlfriend,
why?
Ouu, the noodle
got himself a girl!
Shut up!
So, when can I meet
her?
Um, next time
we all hang out.
When is that?
I don't know,
friday?
Sounds good, bye
Bye

I turn to see Y/n looking down on her phone. She had a scared look on her face. "What is it?" I ask, sitting down next to her. "My instagram is already blowing up." She said with an annoyed tone. "Well, can't blame em, your beautiful." She looks at me and smiles. "Wow, your so smooth." I smile then say "I know right." She just returns to her phone.

Finn's POV

We finished our food and it was starting to get dark out, I was gonna walk Netty home. We walked hand and hand down the calm streets. "When can I meet your brother?" Netty asked. "Oh Nick? I don't know, how about tomorrow why?" I say turning my head so I could see her. "Because he seems to have a big influence on you. I wanna meet someone who is special to you." She said, stopping in her tracks. I turned my entire body to hers and continued "Your already special to me, you have been since the day I met you. I saw a tear stream down her face. "Why are you crying?" I say wiping the tear from her face with my thumb. "Because that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." She managed. Now our faces were inches apart. "Well, it's true. You mean alot to me." I say looking deep into her eyes. She started to move her face closer to mine, and so did I. Soon I felt her soft lips on mine. I put my arms around her waist and she put her hands in my hair. The kiss lasted for a couple moments. But it felt like forever. When she pulled away all I could say was "Wow." She lightly smiled and turned up her driveway, into her house. I didn't even notice we were in front of her house. I was lucky to have someone like her.

"Were a perfect match, perfect somehow"

727 words