Chapter 24: Coma

Your pov

I felt the world go in slow motion. A coma? I mean I knew I had bad stress but I never imagined it could be this bad. I look over at Wyatt, who is looking at the ground. He looks sorrowful, and that's the last thing I want. I hate sympathy. "Wyatt, it's okay. At least I'm not in the coma." I assured, rubbing his back. "It's not okay. I shouldn't have put this much stress on you, I'm supposed to protect you from harm. Not be the harm that you have." He explains. I thought about it for a second. He really did feel bad about it. And it was making me feel bad too. "Wyatt, it's really okay. The last thing I want is for you to feel upset about this. I can't see you like this, lighten up." I say, looking into his eyes. He smiles then looks into my eyes. "I'm just happy your okay." He whispers. He leans in and pecks my lips. "I just remembered something." I say, smiling. "What's that?" He replied. "We were supposed to pick Nic up like a month ago." I laugh. "Oh yeah! When we leave, that's the first place were going." Wyatt exclaims. I let out a giggle. "Okay we just need to get some blood work, then we can let you go." The nurse says, then comes closer to me. She takes my arm and pushes a needle in that takes put my blood. She pulls it out and puts a blue band aid over the small injection. I wiggle my arm around and get up. I grab Wyatt's hand and we walk out of the hospital. We get outside and Wyatt takes out his phone. He calls a uber.