Chapter 17: Like the beginning

Your pov

Meet me at target. And don't pull any shit.

Okay. I'll be there in ten.

I slip my feet into my Nike sandals and throw on a sweatshirt. I check myself in the mirror. 'It doesn't matter, it's not like we're getting back together' I think in my head. I looked a mess, my eyes all red from crying and my hair all tangled. I walked out the door and over a couple stores to Target.

I walked inside and saw Wyatt sitting at one of the display tables, looking around until he saw me. I waved a little and he ran over to me and almost tackled me. "Wyatt, stop!" I giggled. He let go and looked at me. "Y/n. I-Im sorry. Even though I lost you for less than a hour, I still lost you. And it was the worst 45 minutes of my life. I get if you don't forgive me. I understand. I just at least hope we can still be friends." He said, looking me deep in the eyes. I was standing in front of a boy I was freaking out about 2 months ago, and he was begging for me. Me. It all didn't seem real. I just stand there for a minute. "Your insane, Wyatt Jess Oleff. Bat shit crazy." I spoke, almost in a wisper. His face droped. "Your crazy if you think I could ever say no to your dumb face." I smiled. He did too. I jumped up and hugged him, rapping my legs around his waste. "I love you." He mumbled into my sweatshirt. "I love you even more."

We walked back to my hotel room, with snacks of course, just like our first 'date'. But more, calming. More soothing. We were gonna watch a movie and eat food, like the first time but this time it was just different. Because the first time we did this, it was a new feeling to us, a new feeling if being around each other. And this time the feeling of being around each other we were so used to. A hour ago all I wanted was to get away from him. But now, I don't know. I'm not sure about anything anymore. I'm still hurt about the situation, I always got bad vibes from Sophia. But it's over. I just hope I don't have to talk to her, because I'll say something I don't want to.

"Y/n, what do you wanna watch?" Wyatt asked, flipping through Netflix. "I wanna see Midnight Sun, but it's not on Netflix. So you pick." I said, playing with my nails. "Okay. So that's what we'll see. Come on, get ready." He turned off the TV and slipped on his shoes. "What? Really?" I begin to smile and put on my Nike sandals. "Yeah, I still feel bad about Sophia. I'm always gonna feel bad. Your my baby, I'm gonna spoil you." He said, placing a hand to my face. "Aw. Your cute." I say, reaching up and patting his head. He smiles and I pull out my phone. I look up the times at the movie theater. "Okay Wyatt, it starts in 20 minutes, let's start walking." I say, slipping my hand in his. "Oh no. We're not going to that movie theater. We're going to Andy Muschietti's private theater." He said, taking my phone out of my hand and putting it on the bed. "REALLY? OMG I LOVE YOU!" I yell and jump around with excitement. He just stands there and smiles.

We take a uber over to the Muschietti household and knock on the door. "Wyatt! And this must be Y/n, nice to meet you!" He says, shaking my hand and hugging Wyatt. "I've heard only good things about you. And IT was an amazing movie!" I say, a smile plastered on my face. "Well, you should be saying that to the cast and Stephen King, all I did was film the story." He smiled. We walked through the massive house and go to a room with a sign that says "Turn your phone off and enjoy the show!" We walk into a small theater with about 15 seats and a good size screen. It reads "Midnight Sun". I turn and smile at Wyatt. He leans down and kisses my cheek. I feel my face burn red. Maybe this is a little like the beginning.

740 words

Omg guys. Wyatt's hair is gone. It looks okay I guess but I think he should have kept more. ST3 AND IT2 ARE BOTH BEING FILMED RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE!!! But Stranger Things comes out 2020 and IT comes out September 6th 2019. When I'm in my first and second years of high school! I can't wait oof! And oh yeah, if you kind like my personality a little you sold read my rant book. It's called rants. Real original ikr. And thanks SOOO MUCH FOR 4.35k! Byeee ~ Kenzi