Chapter 29: Goodnight

I look at my texts and see the ones with Robert. I'm gonna meet him tomorrow at 3. And I'm not gonna tell Wyatt. Maybe it's for the best. Because like Robert said, he does take things out of the wrong context. I take another slice of pizza and watch Bird Box. I kinda half watch the movie because I've seen it. I go on my phone again and go on snapchat. Sophia has something on her story. It was a picture of Wyatt saying "happy one month with y/n". I was confused because it was just a picture of Wyatt. It was kinda rude. I slid up and asked why she didn't put a pic of me and Wyatt, since it was ME and Wyatts anniversary. I clicked through some more stories. I saw Rebecca. She was with some girls from my old school and then the next thing was a pic of Wyatt. The caption was "Anyone who would go out with him is disgusting. He's so fucking ugly and he can't even act. He ruined the whole IT movie and is just weird. And he looks dirty. You won't ever catch me with a rug rat like him." I got pissed. I slid up on her story too. I started typing; um hello you know for a damn fact that I'm in a relationship with wyatt so keep his name out of your mouth. He can act better than you can talk shit, which is fucking at a god level. And he's fine asab. So if you got something to say about my relationship. Say it to me. Don't go post it on your story like a pussy. I'm on a role today. I've slid up with shady comment's on 2 people's story's.

I look at the time. 11:09. I could do my 11:11 for the first time in months. I would usually be sleeping or just plain missed it. I looked at wyatt and smiled. I took a picture of him sleeping and did the 11:11 sticker. I wrote "him❤" and posted it to the public story. I feel his soft, curly hair and his his head. "I love you Wyatt." I smiled after and layed down next to him. He lifted his arm and put it around me. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes. "I love you too, Y/n." He mumbled.

Hey guys. Follow my insta for my wattpad updates @ kenzi.wattpad