Chapter 16: finished

Your pov

I see Lilia rush over to me and hug me. "Thanks." I say, weakly. "We can get our of here and sleep at a hotel or something. Or we can go to a club and meet some guys. Whatever you want." Netty said rubbing my back. Finn looked at her confused and shook his head. "You all have boyfriends." He said. I turned my head and shot him a glare. "Not all of us, dipshit." I snapped, walking out the door. I walked downstairs and went into the living room. Wyatt was helping Sophia clean her cuts. "I can't believe I thought you cared for me." I said, leaning against the door frame. "I did, I still do." Wyatt said turnig twards me and walking to me. "No you didnt. You dont. If you cared you wouldn't have said maybe so to people talking about Syatt in the comments. If you cared I wouldn't have found you down here making out with her, my biggest compitition." I said, hurt evident in my voice. "I would always pick you over her." He said. "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU PICK HER OVER ME?" I began to yell. He didn't respond. "That's what I thought." I said, turning and walking twards the door. I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around. "Wha-" I was cut off be him kissing me. I pushed him off. "Don't ever fucking kiss me again." I finally walked out the door and I called a Uber.

It arrived and I opened the car door without looking at the driver. "Hi, I'm Y/n." I said, climbing in the back of the car. "I'm Tom, nice to meet you." A british voice said. I looked up and saw Tom Holland driving my Uber. "What the fuck?" I said, weazy. "Hello." He said, happy. "Why are you being a uber driver when your so famous?" I asked, confused. "Well it's fun to get reactions like yours. Older people don't know who I am so I picked this job for the day." He explained. "Oh. That's fun. I need to go to the closest hotel." I said, leaning back in my seat. "Okay." He said, pulling out from in front of the house.

Time skip

Soon we pulled up to a nice hotel. "Thanks. Oh and can I take a picture with you?" I asked, earning a laugh from Tom along with a nod.

I walked up to the main desk and asked for a one bed hotel room. "We only have two beds left." They lady at the front desk says. "That's okay, I'll take one." I mumble, uncomfortable. I hated talking to people. She handed me a key for room 207 on the 3rd floor. I walked up 4 flights of stairs until I got to my room. I unlocked the door to a beautiful room. It had two king sized beds, a patio, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a huge flat screen tv. "Wow." I said, setting my stuff down and laying down on the bed. I pulled out my phone and went on social media. I knew I shouldn't have but what could get worse than what was already happened. I see my dms have over 30 messages so I click on it. wyattoleff was the first one at the top. I opened it to see what he had to say.

Bold - Wyatt
Italics - Y/n

I'm sorry, y/n. I made a horrible mistake, please forgive me.

Your right, you did make a horrible mistake. And now that I find out is when your sorry.

What do you mean when you found out. This is the only time this ever happened.

Yeah right. You act like I'm dumb, it's clearly been going on longer than this. I just know found out.

Y/n, that's where you're  wrong. I only kissed her this one time. I didn't ever kiss her she kissed me.

We need to talk in person.
Meet mee at...

673 words

CLIF HANGER YAY! This is getting really fun to write. Okay I need to work on the next chapter, Byeee ~ Kenzi