Chapter 11: Mean Girls

We walked up to the register and started to order our flavors; he got peanut butter, and I got raspberry sherbert. After we finished ordering, we sat at a table. "Ew Wyatt." I say. "What." He asked, confused. "I'm not gonna wanna kiss you with your peanut butter breath." I say, my nose all scrunched up. Wyatt begins to walk twards me then stops. "I don't have the 'peanut butter breath' right now, so I guess you could still kiss me." I smile at his words and lean up and peck his lips. "There." I respond.

We grab our ice creams and go outside, to see a group of girls. One of them points then they all run over to us. "WYATT! OMG! OMG! I LOVE YOU!" The words come from all different directions. Wyatt signs a couple autographs, takes pictures, and answers questions. While I stand there, useless. "Who are you?" One of them asks. "I-i, umm. I'm h-his-" I get cut off by Wyatt. "She's my girlfriend." The entire group goes wild. Some happy, some pissed, some even crying. Just alot of mixed emotions. Then one girl starts to talk loud enough for everyone to hear. "Why would you want someone like that? I mean look at her compared to me, wow. You don't have good taste at all. You might as well be dating my dog." She looked me dead in the eyes while she spat the hatred lines. Half the group agreed, while the other half did not. "Hey. Don't you ever talk about my girlfriend like that. Shes amazing. And I'd rather date a fucking dog, than have to deal with you for another second come on Y/n, let's go." He says, while grabbing my hand and walking away. Some girls agreed, some didnt. But either way, someone would make a big deal about it.

357 words

"To get away from all the cameras, I'm over it don't wanna finish yall"

A/n: Sorry it was short but, I hope you like it! I've gotten a lot better at writing so my chapters will probably be better, but shorter. Byeee ~ Kenzi