Chapter 27: Anniversary pt 2

Wyatts part

Wyatts pov

I walk Y/n up to her room and kiss her. I shut the door quietly and sneak down the stairs. I text my mom to pick me up so I could go get all the stuff I need for tonight.

My mom pulls up and I get in the passenger. "Where am I taking you?" She asks, while driving. "Target." I say, while looking out the window. "What are you getting?" She asks, looking over at me. "I need popcorn, candy, pizza, white lights, a air mattress, and a bunch of pillows and blankets." I say, thinking about what I was doing. "Your laptop is in the backseat." She says, causing me to look back there and grab it. "Thanks."

We get to target and I get out of the car to grab all the stuff. First I go to the snack isle to get the popcorn and candy. I pick out Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn, and Sweetish Fish. The next isle was decorations so I grab a box of white Christmas lights. I walk over to the camping section and get a queen sized air mattress along with a bunch of sheets and blankets. I get a set of pillows and I go to checkout.

I take all th stuff to the car and pack it up. "Can we go pick up the pizza now." I ask, getting back into my spot. "Yeah, I just ordered it when you went in."

We drive to the pizza place and pick up the pizza.

My mom drops me off with all the stuff. "Thanks mom, love you." I say, hugging her. "Love you too, have fun." She drives off. I call Finn and ask him to come help me set up. "Okay, let's starts with the air mattress." I say under my breath while pulling it out of the bag. I plug it into the wall and watch it blow up. I run upstairs and sneak into Y/n's room, but she's not there. "Hmm, where is she?" I ask out loud. I grab some pillows from the closest and go back downstairs. I unplug the pump and Finn walks in. "Hey, so what are we doing." He asks while taking off his shoes. "I need to make a fort for Y/n. It's our 6 month anniversary." I say, opening the blankets and sheets. "Damn, you guys been together for 6 months already?" He asks, pining some sheets to the wall. "No, we met 6 months ago. That day we went to the Carnival on a double date. That was 6 months ago." I explained. "Wow. Time goes by so fast. I mean my birthday is in 3 weeks and I'll be 16. Me and Netty are going to Hawaii for it with some people. We haven't decided who yet." Finn says adding the last few blankets to the fort while I make the bed. I put the lights up and turn them on. Finn turns off the lights. "We did a pretty good job." I say. "Your right. Now you owe me." Finn says, walking out the door. I turn on my laptop and put on netflix. I get the pizza, popcorn, and candy in the fort and I text Y/n. "Where are you?"

Omg I want some fried chicken but it's only 1:36 and dinner is way later.