Chapter 2 - The Follow

Emily's POV:

I'm not gonna lie, we were literally jumping up and down, happy dancing and squealing like the little fangirls we are. Katie's dog ran into the room to see if we were alright, that's how ridiculous we looked. We were scaring dogs. Next thing you know nearby children will be telling their parents about the lunatics across the street.

"I don't even know what to do! I'm freaking out!" Katie stopped jumping and I gave her a hug. She really was freaking out. She was shaking in my arms. It must be pretty amazing to have the man you love follow you. Katie's a hardcore Louis fangirl. She's been waiting for this day forever. I was so happy for her. But wait...

"Wait, I'm gonna log into Twitter." I let go of her arms and grabbed my phone off the bed. "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed and then covered my mouth after I did. We weren't allowed to swear in person but Katie and I cussed like hell when we were texting.

"What? What?!" Katie practically ripped the phone out of my hand and read it. "OH MY GOD HE FOLLOWED YOU TOO." She threw the phone on the bed and jumped up and down with me again. Katie stopped jumping up and down and picked up the phone to read it again as if she was in disbelief.

"Stop yelling, you're going to scare the neighbors!" I laughed.

"Sorry, sorry!" Katie and I sat down on the bed. "We're so lucky." She sighed, out of breathe from screaming at the top of her lungs. She alays said if this happened she wouldn't freak out...I knew she was lying...

"I don't even know what to do now." I laughed and looked at her. "You gotta message Louis you know."

"No I can't! I'm afraid of sounding stupid! Everyone is going to message him." She covered her face with her hands as she spoke.

I picked up the computer and shoved it on her lap. "Message him! I'm not going to leave you alone until you do!"

"Ugh." Katie groaned and looked at the screen. "I don't know what to say..."

"Just say 'hi'."

"He's not going to answer to that. Everyone says 'hi.'" She started typing in the DM box and I peered over her shoulder to watch.

I read outloud what she was writing: "'Hi, thank you for following me. I hope you know It means so much to us that you care to follow your fans.' You should add a smiley face." I grinned at Katie.

She pressed two keys and grinned back at me sarcastically. "Should I write anything else?"

"Nah I think it's good."

"I can't...I can't press send...I just can't..." She took her finger off the enter key and I pushed it for her. "Em!" She scolded me.

"You're welcome." I gave her a hug from behind. "I hope he writes you back."

Louis' POV:

"Is it on?" I looked at Harry who was holding in his iPhone in front of his face.

"Not yet...ok...go!" The phone made a beep sound to indicate it was recording just after he said that.

"Welcome to round 2!" I said, pulling a deep announcer voice as I spoke and looked into the camera on Harry's phone. "Niall show the lovely people at home the pies?"

"Instead of cherry pies we have apple this time!" Niall set 4 apple pies on the table.

"Now let's bring out our contestants. On this side we have, the previous champions, Zayn and Liam! And on this side we have our special guests today, Luke and Michael!" I pointed to boys on both sides of the table. "So tell me lads, how hard have you trained for this day?" I pointed the banana I was using for a microphone in Luke's face.