Chapter 26 - Sasha & Levi

(A/N) So this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends and sisters Vanessa_loves1D for being absolutely amazing and commenting on every single chapter multiple times! XD I never thought It would say I have over 100 comments but I do now thanks to you sweetie. XD Now go read her stories "All Beacause of a Prank Call."

Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been planning other stories, busy with exams, and my birthday was last week as well so it's been a busy week or so for me.

And I don't really have time to reread my stories most of the time so I'm sorry for typos. I know I've made a LOT lately.

OH OH OH.

AND AND AND.

Amber_Phantomhive has contrbuted SOOOOO many ideas to this story and she should be thanked as well! I might still be stuck on chapter 15 without her. She doesn't have any stories of her own yet but as soon as she does I'll start recommending them in my a/n.

And as always go read ScruffyHoran's stories because they're fab. She's got stuff ranging from GI JOE to Doctor Who to Michael Jackson and of course One Direction.

Sasha's POV:

"Well he has a severe concussion which is affecting his ability to perform normal human tasks. His instincts are very slow so it's not safe for him to be alone. He's going to need to be taken care of for sometime." The doctor spoke to Eren and I in the waiting room of the ER section of the hospital.

"How long is sometime?" I asked.

The doctor shrugged. "It could days, weeks, or months. He seems like a strong lad, I expect him to make a full recovery. We just have to be patient and allow the injured part of his brain to heal which I anticipate it will sooner than you might thing. Do you have any idea who might be able to take care of him?"

Eren and I looked at each other. "Well I can." Eren said.

"Alright, here's the instructions and information on his prescribed medications." He handed Eren a folder and Eren sat down and looked through it. The doctor and I looked at each other. I really wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to help, I felt like I owed Levi that since it's my fault he got in this fight in the first place. If I hadn't been with Harry this wouldn't have happened. Eren seems to have everything under control, I'm not sure what I can do?

Just as the doctor walked away, Eren's cell phone began to ring.

"I came in like a wrecking ball...I never hit so hard in love...All I wanted was to break your walls..."

I glared at him and grinned. He smiled back at me sheepishly.

"Hello?" He answered his phone and stood up, setting the folder of Levi's medical information on the chair beside him. He walked away from me for privacy. I decided to snoop through the folder on the chair. There were 4 different medications he had to take. One for the swelling on his head, one for pain, one to aid in memory, and another a relaxant. I felt bad for him. He didn't deseve this. This was so stupid. "Sasha?" Eren walked back over to me. I handed the folder back to him but he refused to take it from my hand.

"What's up?" I asked him. His expression had changed so much from what it was moments ago.

He took a deep breathe and looked at me. "That was Armin's mom. Armin was in a car accident."

"What?" I stood up. "What do you mean? What happened? Is he alright?"

Eren shook his head slowly. "A drunk driver ran a stop sign and slammed into the side of his car. He's paralyzed from the waist down and his mom doesn't think he's going to make it. I guess he's asking to see me."