Chapter 25 - Harry's Anime Convention

Liam's POV:

After Mr. Walus left, no one could find Louis. God, I wonder what he told him? I texted him but he wouldn't reply. Hopefully he just went out for something to eat. Harry went back to obsessing over anime (and Sasha), Zayn as usual was no where to be found, along with Perrie. Niall and I were just hanging out and playing Fifa on the Xbox when Paul came to the door with Katie.

"Hey, Katie. I thought you would have left by now." I paused the game and looked at her.

"I couldn't find my phone so I thought I'd come back and see if I left it here."

"I saw it on the counter while I was eating lunch." Niall said and pointed to the counter. Katie walked over there and slid it into her pocket. "Thanks, Niall." That phone...it was pink? It looked...it looked like the phone that Mr. Walus had at the funeral. No, that can't be.

Wait why is her sweater ripped? Jesus, what did they do last night?

"Say hi to Emily for us." Niall added and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is um, is Louis not here?" She asked.

"Uh, no we haven't seen him. He went out. Probably just to get something to eat. Don't worry about him, catch your flight." I reassured her. "I'm sure he's fine. You really changed his attitude about everything that's happened." She smiled. I didn't think it was necessary to worry her about Mr. Walus getting to him. She had exams to take after all.

"Paul, you better drive her to the airport." Niall said. Paul looked shocked.

"But she's not in my contract?" He whined.

"No but we're in your contract and we're telling you to."

"Alright, fine." He sighed. "I'm just kidding, I'd be happy to take you, Katie." He put his arm around her and lead her out the door.

As soon as he was gone a delivery man came in with...

Dear God, you've got to be kidding me. I can't even say it...

He's wheeling in a giant Titan.

Like clockwork Harry emerged from his room.

We need to schedule more meet and greets or something for this boy.

"Oh, you're kidding me?" Niall laughed. "Harry, are you serious? Where are you going to put that?"

"Can't it just go here in the living room?" He said.

"No!" Niall and I shouted in unison.

"You know this is a hotel, right? We don't live here!" I reminded him.

"I know!" He scoffed. "I'm having it all sent over to my place later!"

"You're having it...all? Wait, what's 'all'?" I asked.

"You mean there's more?!" Niall laughed. Harry lead us back to his room. Niall and I stood there with out mouths open. There were posters on the walls of each character. There were all kinds of weapons all over the floor. Carboard cutouts were lined up against the wall...

There were books. Oh so many books.

"You have comic books?!" Niall sat down on the floor and opened one of then. Harry quickly walked over and ripped it from his hands.

"They're not comic books, they're manga!"

"Magma? Like lava?" Niall looked at Harry seriously.

"No! Manga!" Harry was getting so bothered. I could see the veins in his neck about the explode.