Chapter 15 - The Concert

Louis's POV

"Why are you Skyping me so late? Isn't Eleanor there?" Katie asked me over our computers.

"No, she's not back yet."

"Oh, where is she?"

"She went shopping in town with Perrie, Sophia, and Lou."

"Wow, the whole squad is with you guys, huh?" She laughed.

"Yeah, pretty much." I laughed along with her and we both looked at each other on our computer screens for a moment.

"So are you guys in my town then?"

"Yeah, it's a nice little town you live in. Niall is looking for places to eat."

"Well that figures." She laughed. It grew awkwardly silent again.

"How is your family?" I asked her.

"They're fine. How are your sisters?"

"Also fine." I smiled. She smiled back at me, neither of us sure of what to say next. I kind of thought we were beyond the whole awkwardly smiling at each other thing by now but I guess we still had moments like this. It seemed...different tonight. I guess I was kind of nervous. Maybe she was as well? "So, um I really hope you enjoy the show tomorrow."

"I'm so excited! The other girls are too."

"That's great."

"Oh we got our tickets today. I never thought I'd be that close to the stage." She grabbed the tickets off the desk beside her and held them in front of the screen so I could see them.

"You'll love the seats. I've sat in the arenas a lot, I know where the good spots are." I smiled at her and she listened to me speak. "Um, the fourth row from the front is always the best. It's not too close but you also don't have trouble looking over anyone's head."

"I'll remember that." She set the tickets down and looked back at me. Her smile was really beautiful. I shouldn't think that but, it's true.

Suddenly I heard a sound at the door. Eleanor must be back. "I think Eleanor is back. I'm going to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the show, love."

"You know I will. Have a nice time with Eleanor. Say hi to her for me ok?

"Sleep well, love."

"You too." We ended the call there and Eleanor came into the room just as I was closing my laptop.

"Were you talking to Katie?" Eleanor asked, hanging up her jacket and throwing down her shopping bags.

"Yeah, oh she told me to say hi." I laid in bed and stretched out. "Did you get anything nice while you were shopping?"

"I got a new dress." She said while slipping her pajamas on over her head.

"Can I see it?"

"I guess you'll just have to take me out to see it." She grinned evily at me and crawled into bed.

"You're such a tease, El." I kissed her on the lips. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, Lou."

Emily's POV:

Yesterday I went to the mall with Katie and Sasha. Katie and I got our prom dresses for the dance next week. Time had gone so fast since the hurricane, it was hard to believe the dance was already around the corner. I didn't have a date so I was just going to go with some of my friends from my dance class.

We also picked out some new clothes to wear to the concert. I picked out a pastel colored summery dress and wedges. Katie went for a more casual look with skinny jeans, a tank top, and leather jacket. Sasha bought a short dress and brown boots to wear. It was the first time I'd been shopping with Katie since her parents forbid us from seeing each other. The fear of being caught was a little nerve racking yet exciting and dangerous.