Chapter 7 - Just A Fan

Katie's POV:

I wiped tears from my eyes while I typed my reply to Louis. I really didn't want to talk to him tonight. Not like this.

"Me: I don't wanna talk about it."

"Louis_Tomlinson: Well if you want to, I'm here. I'll understand."

"Me: That's what everyone says. No one ever understands."

"Louis_Tomlinson: I've never been like 'everyone'."

At the moment I was just kind of pissed at everyone and I said something I probably shouldn't have.

"Me: I'm just a fan Louis. Why do you care? You have millions of fans, why me?"

"Louis_Tomlinson: I kind of like to think of us as friends now."

"Me: I have no way of knowing that you treat me any differently than other fans you follow."

He didn't answer me for a few minutes and I just stared at the screen. Just as I was about to give up and throw the phone he replied.

"Louis_Tomlinson: Go to sleep love. It's late for you."

"Louis_Tomlinson: When you wake up, let me know if you still think you're 'just a fan'. xx"

What in the hell does that mean? I was too tired to argue with him. Why was I arguing with him anyway? He hadn't done anything wrong. I was just a mess tonight. I shouldn't have even messaged him. So I did as he said and went to bed. When I woke up I had 12 notifications on Twitter. I figured they were just people complaining about me and Emily's channel not being updated.

"Harry_Styles is now following you."

"NiallOfficial is now following you."

"Real_Liam_Payne is now following you."

"zaynmailk is now following you."

"onedirection is now following you."

"JoshDevineDrums is now following you."

"SandyBeales is now following you."

"Luke5SOS is now following you."

"Ashton5SOS is now following you."

"Calum5SOS is now following you."

"Michael5SOS is now followng you."

"LittleMix is now following you."

I started crying and laughing all at the same time. I probably looked like a pyscho. He's told the boys about me I guess? And the band and...well everyone he knows. Or maybe he just logged into all of their accounts and followed me? Either way it was a nice gesture.

I went straight to my messages and wrote him.

"Me: What on earth did you do? XD"

I guess he was waiting for my response. He knew by now what time I got up everyday.

"Louis_Tomlinson: I asked them to follow you, I've talked about you before."

"Louis_Tomlinson: Do you still think we're not friends?"

"Me: I'm sorry about everything I said last night. I was just kind of pissed at everyone."

"Me: I shouldn't have taken it out on you, I'm sorry."

"Me: You were being a great friend and I was shutting you out."

"Louis_Tomlinson: I understand. We all say things we don't mean when we're upset :)"