Chapter 19 - Eleanor's Depression

(A/N) So basically I feel it necessary to put a warning here. This is the saddest/hardest chapter I've ever had to write. If you're a sensitive person you might want to grab a box of tissues before reading it. (Same applies to the next chapter btw) I REALLY don't know why I've done this because it's so freaking sad and I almost backed out of writing this scene but I've been planning it since before I even started this story. I'm very sorry if it offends anyone in any way but that's life.

Niall's POV:

"Harry? Are you alright in there? Harry?" I knocked on Harry's bedroom door but he wouldn't respond. He usually didn't lock it so I just opened it right up. There was some sound coming from in there but I couldn't make out what it was. "Harry? What are you doing?" He was on the phone. His eyes were bulged out of his head, there was some loud Japanese music blaring from his computer, he had a pencil behind his ear and a tablet on his lap.

"Shhhh, I'm busy Niall. Yes, that's right I want the scout jacket and...now does the maneuver gear actually work or is it just a prop? Okay, are there any that do actually work? Hmmm... and the Wings of Freedom patch is only $2.99 more? If I combine it with the cape do I save money that way? Sure, I'll take them all! Thank you very much. Alright you too." He dropped the phone and then grabbed his laptop.

"Harry um..."

"Shhh, not now Niall. My auction on Mikasa's scarf is ending in 2 minutes and 31 seconds. I've been trying to outbid Levi-X-Eren and JaegersKuwaii for the past 4 hours." My God, he's officially lost it.

"Harry, your eyes are bloodshot, when was the last time you slept or even left this room?"

"Um, how long has Louis been gone?"

"About 2 days."

"About 2 days then." Harry said proudly and went back to his laptop.

I peered over his shoulder and looked at his laptop screen to see what he was bidding on.

"Harry! $490.00 for a red scarf?! We can get one at Walmart that looks like that for $5!"

"This isn't just some scarf, Niall. This is what Eren gave to Mikasa after they killed the horrid murders who killed her parents. It symbolizes their new found friendship and love that carries them on their journey to save mankind!"

"It's a scarf, Haz." I crossed my arms.

"It embodies everything that's good and right in the heart and soul of mankind!"

"What are you talking about? Can you hear yourself?" I walked over to the window and pulled the curtain back, filling the room with light.

"Ow! Stop that! It's too birght!" Harry fell off the bed and covered his eyes.

"I'm getting Liam to talk some sense into you." I walked towards the door.

"No please, can I finish getting this scarf first? Please, Niall, I'm begging you!"

"Your money..." I rolled my eyes. Liam came into the room from behind me.

"I just talked to Sophia. She's still in Paris with Eleanor and Perrie. Is Louis back yet?" Liam asked and then scoped out the situation in Harry's room.

"He should be here any minute." I said.

"Is he...alright?" Liam whispered to me. I shrugged.

"Liam! Sie sind das Essen und wird sind die Jaeger!"

"What the hell does that mean, Harry?" Liam looked horrified. "Did he just insult me in another language?" Liam looked at me.

"I have no idea."