Chapter 18 - Prom & Anime

Niall's POV:

Emily and I fell asleep talking and laughing deliriously at anything we could think of. When I woke up, the laptop was still on my bed and the video call was still on. She was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful and...beautiful. I could have easily just stared at her sleeping for hours but it felt creepy watching her like this without her knowing. I ended the call and closed the computer. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Someone had ordered room service because there were plates of pancakes on every surface imaginable. All the boys were sprawled out across the couch eating.

"Hey, Niall." Louis said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Oh my God, you guys didn't tell me there was food!" I ran into the kitchen and claimed some pancakes.

"We thought you would have smelled it by now." Zayn said.

"Sorry, I was really tired last night so I slept in." I sat down on the floor in front of the couch.Gg

"Did someone say there's food?" Michael just flat out opened the door. Don't we have locks or something?

The rest of 5sauce stormed into the room and rounded up plates of pancakes.

"You know, you can order your own room service. I know it's crazy but you have money of your own. We like, pay you and everything." Liam said sarcastically.

"Yeah but it's already here. We're starving. We don't want to wait." Ashton said and the delved into their breakfast like wild animals.

"Where's Eleanor?" I looked at Louis who was eating quietly.

"She's still asleep. I didn't want to wake her." Louis said.

"Speaking of last night, did you have a girl in your room, Niall? I thought I heard a woman's voice coming from your room." Liam asked me before taking another bite of food.

"Maybe that's why he was so tired..." Harry mumbled and grinned at me.

"No, I was Skyping with Emily."

"Oh." Liam said and took a drink of juice. "How is she anyway?"

"Did she say anything about Sasha?" Harry blurted out, almost choking on his food.

I glared at Harry for a moment and then looked back to Liam. "She's fine."

"Now you're staying up all night talking to fans too?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"No, she just needed a friend last night."

"Why did she need a friend?" Liam asked.

"Because her and Katie got in a..." As I spoke, Louis' practically snapped his neck turning towards me when I mentioned Katie's name. I suddenly remembered I wasn't supposed to talk about it with them. "Um, because you know she can't talk to Katie anymore about things...since her parents and all...when they...you know...told her...she..." Louis was staring at me so intensely I forgot what I was saying.

"You know Katie did act weird last night. She was crying. Niall, what happened to her?" Louis stood up and walked over to me. I backed away into the kitchen. Louis was scary as shit sometimes.

"Nothing. I just told you that they can't talk as much anymore you know cause..."

"That's not what you were going to say, Niall." Louis cornered me against the counter.

"Yes it is."

"No it wasn't."

"Louis, you're scaring Niall." Liam laughed.

"Me? I'm not scared." I scoffed.

"Niall, you're on the counter." Liam rolled his eyes. I looked down.