Chapter 27 - The Stars Over America

(A/N): SO 1,000+ READS WHAT?!

UM

YEAH

WHAT.

Ok for real, this chapter is very very emotional. Again.

But then funny.

But then emotional again.

Then plain stupid.

ANNNNNNND...REPEAT!

Yeah just get ready to laugh and cry your ass off.

I'm dedicating this chapter to ScruffyHoran because of all the #Nemily moments. XD

Niall's POV:

"I know it's been awhile since we Skyped and I'm really sorry about that." Emily looked at me through her webcam.

"No, you don't have to apolgoize! I'd rather you were studying for your exams that blowing time with me." I joked. "We've been busy planning out the final leg of the tour."

"You sure Louis is um, ready to finish it?" She asked. I hesistated answering that.

"I dunno to be honest. He seemed okay when Katie left but he's gotten depressed again. We're waiting for Harry to come back so we can meet with Mr. Walus. He's one of our managers. There's something bizarre going on here, Em."

"Bizarre how?"

"Everytime Mr. Walus talks to Louis he locks himself away and won't talk to anyone."

"That sounds a bit immature?"

"Louis can actually be very sensitive. I dunno what Mr. Walus is filling his brain with." I took a drink of my tea.

"Well what do you think is going on? Do you think this has something to do with Katie?"

I nodded. "It has everything to do with her. He won't talk to her anymore or even mention her name."

"Yeah she's hurt that he won't talk to her anymore. I know Louis is going through a lot but I really hate seeing anyone hurt her. She doesn't let people in that easily and this is exactly why." Emily looked sad. "I hope you guys can fix this. It's hard seeing her like this."

"It's hard seeing Louis like this too. He's usually full of energy and now he barely comes out of his room." Emily looked sad. I was sad. God, this was depressing. The last thing I want is for our Skype calls to be remembered as depressing. There's really no point talking about this anymore, we can't do anything about it until Harry returns. "What are those cuts on your arm from?" I pointed to the screen, forgetting that she wasn't in the room with me. I tend to do that a lot when we Skype.

"Oh, those? Um..." She looked at her cuts and then back at me. She looked nervous and stalled answering as if she was thinking up a believable lie. "Um, they're uh...I just fell at home."

"Are you sure? What did you fall on to cause such a big cut?" I questioned her more. She looked upset that I wasn't going to accept her answer and move on like she anticipated.

"Um, there was some broken glass on the floor..."

"How did glass get on the floor?"

"I dropped a glass, okay!" She was getting frustrated now so I decided to back off. She was hididng something. There was something she wasn't telling me. I wish I could force her to tell me but I can't. She'll tell me when she's' ready. Why can't she be here? Everything would be so much easier...