Chapter 24 - Drunk In Love

(A/N) So this chapter is just a little bit smutty...you've been warned...

AND FULL OF PLOT TWISTS.

I've had this chapter in my head about as long as I've been a Directioner.

Which also means we're nearing the end of this story. ISN'T THAT CRAZY? I think there's probably only... maybe 10 chapters left.

That's kinda sad.

OK ENOUGH TALKING.

Katie's POV:

Louis wouldn't talk to me the entire drive back. What have I done wrong? I didn't ask that guy to give me his phone number. He was talking to me and then out of nowhere gives me his phone number on a napkin. And why was Louis so upset by it if we're just friends? I guess it was just the funeral. It put everyone in a weird mood, understandably.

When we got back to the hotel where we we had been staying, Louis rushed into the room first.

"Louis, slow down, mate." Liam said, turning on the light. Louis stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Are you okay?"

"I was just at my girlfriend's funeral and you ask me if I'm 'okay'? Really, Liam?"

"Well you were talking there and now you've stopped."

"Am I not allowed to be sad about this?"

"We're just worried about you." I said, Liam and Louis both looked at me.

Louis stood there and we all sort of gathered around him. Harry asked next "What did Mr. Walus say to you?"

"Mr. Walus was there?" Zayn asked and Liam nodded in response.

Louis sighed and looked away from us. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Louis, you know that guy only has a load of crap to say. If you're taking it seriously..." Harry walked over to Louis but Louis backed away from him.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in how I feel? Don't you have some anime to obsess over, Haz?"

"I know I've been a bit preoccupied but..."

"Only a bit? Has it dawned on anyone that I have no idea what to do with my life right now? No one has cared." He pointed at Harry. "You've been too busy outbidding people for anime shit on Ebay and stalking Sasha. You're supposed to be my best friend and you haven't tried to help me at all! Have you even tried to imagine how I must feel?"

Harry looked down and sighed. "I know...I'm sorry..."

"And the rest of you are busy with your girlfriends. It must be nice, I don't have one anymore."

"I don't have a girlfriend, Lou." Niall walked over to him.

"You talk to Emily more than I talk to Katie." Louis rolled his eyes and backed away from us even further.

"Yeah but she's not my girlfriend. We just have a lot in common." Niall protested and his voice cracked.

"Well now you know how it feels to be constantly accused of dating someone."

"What about Katie?" Liam asked and everyone looked at me for a reaction. "Maybe we've been a bit busy but she's been there for you."

"She's just a fan I met on Twitter." Louis wouldn't look up at me. He really was mad at me.

"What did I do to get you so upset?" I protested and crossed my arms.

"You invited Katie, you can't talk to her like that now, Lou." Liam defended me.