Chapter 14 - Adonna And Lewis

Emily's POV:

"Emily!" Katie shouted to me down the hallway of our school.

"What did Louis do now?" I looked at her with a grin. She always came running up to me to talk about Louis.

"You won't believe what he did." She caught up to me and walked beside me. "He convinced the boys to do a show on their day off."

"Ok?" I questioned her.

"And that show is going to be here!"

"Like...here, here? In our town, here?" We stopped walking and I faced her.

"Yes!" She nodded kind of violently. She was so excited I thought she was going to break her neck.

"I don't have money for a ticket! I spent the money I was saving because I thought they weren't coming here!"

"Don't worry, he's going to send us tickets."

"He told you that?!"

"Yes! He wants us to see the show!"

We started walking down the hallway again towards our classrooms. I didn't know what to say, I was completly speechless. I never saw this coming. Why would Louis do this for us? Or rather for Katie? As weird and unbelievable as it is, I think Louis actually has a crush on Katie. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that except Katie. "I don't know how to say this Katie, but I think he really likes you."

"Who? Louis?" She was so oblivious sometimes.

"No Ed Sheeran. Yes, of course Louis!"

"He just felt bad that we couldn't see the show. That's all, Em. He's in love with Eleanor. You should see the way he talks about her with me." She smiled at me. "They're the cutest couple, I've never seen a guy so in love with a girl before."

"I never said he wasn't in love with Eleanor. He can be in love with her but there's no denying he's very attracted to you."

"Well we're friends. You have to be attracted to someone to be friends with them, don't you?" The bell rang as soon as she finished that sentence and we went to our separate classrooms. The subject was going nowhere anyway. Katie was impossibly stubborn sometimes..

Zayn's POV:

"I still cannot believe we're doing a show on our day off for your girlfriend." I stood next to Louis before we went onstage. This was our last show before we leave for North America. We literally just finished wrapping up the last of the plans for the show in California.

"She's not my girlfriend, Zayn. You know that."

"How are you going to explain this to Eleanor?" Liam walked over to us and backed me up. "She's touring with us when we head to America, remember!"

"Eleanor will understand. I've told her about Katie before."

"You have?" Liam and I almost said in unison.

"Well what did she think about it?" I asked.

"You know how El is. She understands stuff like this."

"I don't know how she can understand it, I don't even understand it half the time." Liam's voice trailed off as he walked away from us.

"Look Louis..." I started to speak to him and he looked at me with such an annoyed look. I know he was getting sick of hearing us judge him for talking to Katie.

"Louis, there's someone here to see you. She has a VIP pass. She says she knows you." Paul peered around the corner of the room and gestured for Louis to follow him. Louis looked at me in confusion before following Paul. I could tell he felt weird about this so I went with them. As we entered the room that the girl was in, Louis walked in first and turned towards me.