Chapter 6 - Forbidden

(A/N) I'm sorry there's a LOT of POV switches in this because a lot of time is passing in this chapter so try to keep up. XD

Katie's POV:

I had so many plans for how I was going to spend this day. I was going to go shopping alone for once. Emily's birthday was coming up soon and then Angel's was just a couple weeks after that. I needed to find gifts for them. Then maybe do a cover of a Little Mix song for me and Emily's youtube channel. But I spent all day in bed...on my laptop...talking to the first person to understand me in a long time...

"Louis_Tomlinson: Ok let me try this again. Angel is your sister, Emily is your friend..."

"Me: Best friend :P"

"Louis_Tomlinson: Best friend...and Sasha is in the national guard? Do I pass?"

"Me: With flying colors!"

"Louis_Tomlinson: Haha"

"Me: You get extra credit if you remember my dog's name?"

"Louis_Tomlinson: Agh..."

"Louis_Tomlinson: You know I can scroll up through our chat don't you? ;)"

"Me: You little cheat!"

"Louis_Tomlinson: Is it Marco?"

"Me: You scrolled up didn't you?:

"Louis_Tomlinson: Maybe. ;)"

"Louis_Tomlinson: So I've seen your friends and sister now. When do I get to see you?"

I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything I was overly insecure about myself. I didn't think I looked pretty enough for anyone. I just stared at the screen for over a minute, trying to think of some excuse to get out of this. I could say my phone camera doesn't work anymore?

"Louis_Tomlinson: I have to go. Harry is literally pulling me out of my seat."

Saved by the bell.

"Me: Oh my gosh I'm sorry XD"

"Louis_Tomlinson: Talk again soon xx"

Louis wants to talk to me again soon. What has happened to my incredibly dull life?

Harry's POV:

"Come on! Lou wants to do our hair! She told me not to come back without you this time." I grabbed Louis' arm and pulled it. He managed to shake me off and continued typing on his phone. "Louis honestly..."

"I told you! He's been like this for days, you're only just now noticing it!" Niall crossed his arms and spoke to me as if he was taddling on his little brother.

"Ok there! I'm done!" Louis slid his phone into his pocket and stood up.

"Finally!" I said and opened the door. Louis and Niall followed me out and we walked side by side to the other trailer across the lot where Lou does our hair.

"So when are you going to tell us about the fan you've been chatting to for days?" Niall looked at Louis and then me. Louis tried to fight a grin but lost and grinned at us like an idiot. Honestly the only time I'd ever seen him grin like that was when he was talking about Eleanor...

"She's um, her name is Katie. She lives in America."

"Is she pretty?" Niall asked cheekily and I rolled my eyes at him

"I...I don't know I've actually never seen her." Louis looked at the ground and then back at me. "I've seen her friends and sister though."

"Ooh I wanna see!" Niall grabbed Louis' shoulders and stopped him. Louis sighed, annoyed with Niall and pulled out his phone. He flicked through his pictures until he found the ones he wanted to show us and then handed Niall the phone. "Hey she's cute. What's her name?"