Chapter 2

As Jiang Tian walked through the doors, he was met with many eyes looking at him. He disregarded all of this and walked to an attendant's desk.

"Hey, I'm Wu Xi Ru. I sent an application in today." He said to the attendant in a low and husky voice.

The attendant's face flushed red and was unable to talk for a while as her eyes looked at him.

"Ye-yes, p-please walk straight and take a left turn, the room should be straight ahead." She said as she stammered and tried to look away.

Longyue Entertainment was divided up into three different groups. There were the actors/actress, singers, and the models.

"Thank you," Jiang Tian replied before he walked down the path the attendant had pointed out. It didn't take long before he had reached the room.

At this moment, the attendant he was just talking to had started having a nosebleed. Her coworkers were shocked by this and rushed to grab napkins for her. When they asked her what had happened, she simply repeated, saying that she had met a Prince Charming.

Back to the point, Jiang Tian walked through the doors and noticed that there were about ten other people in the room. Each of them were all outstanding in their looks but most of them carried an arrogant look within their eyes.

He hated these types people the most, simply because they loved to think that they were above everyone. He also knew that these people would be the first to fall out of stardom because of their attitude.

He took a seat without paying attention to the people looking at him. That was until someone walked up to him and sat right next to him. Jiang Tian lifted his eyes up to meet a handsome, yet playful looking man. Unlike the others, who carried looks of arrogance, the man held cheerfulness and seemed to be naive.

"Hey, I'm Min Xu, 18 years old. How about you?" Min Xu said with cheerful tone, his eyes shining.

"Xi Ru, 19 years old." He replied quickly. He didn't dislike Min Xu, it's just that Min Xu had about one-fourth of Wei Yu's look and it just made him a bit angry. Remembering all the things that Wei Yu did to him, he smiled coldly.

Everyone was minding their own business when they all felt a cold air creep up their backs. It sent shivers to all of them and their eyes just couldn't help but go straight to Jiang Tian. Although Min Xu felt this, he didn't care and started talking again.

"Wow, you look really young, not to mention pretty!"

Jiang Tian's mouth twitched when he heard this. I could accept young, but why go and call me pretty right after?

Right as he was about to voice out his thoughts, a voice stopped him.

"Wu Xi Ru."

Hearing his name being called out, Jiang Tian got up and started walking to the man. The man led him into another room where three judges sat. He then introduced himself.

"My name is Wu Xi Ru and I am currently 19 years old. I will be performing A Tear Unshed, the last scene." A Tear Unshed was an historical drama about a man who betrayed his lover for someone else, only to find out he was being lied to. The women with a saddened heart jumped off the cliff, committing suicide. This movie was a drama that almost everyone in China had watched when it came out, and it was the drama with the most views ever. The last scene was when the male lead had spoke to his friend about his regrets after the female lead dies. (Author's Note: the movie is made up and all the lines are something I just randomly came up with)

The judges' eyes lit up. This scene was hard to act out because it carried many emotions and you need to cry to act it out. They all knew this would be challenging.

Jiang Tian grabbed a chair and sat on it before he raised his head up. On his face were many emotions but the one that stood out the most was regret.

"I had everything I had wanted. My life was perfect when she took my hand and led me out of the darkness I was in. She was my sunshine on the darkest of my days. She made me feel something that I had never felt before. With a smile on her face she told me that as long as I need her, she would stand by me." He revealed a beautiful smile as he said this, an expression full of deep love appeared.

But he choked it back as his smile disappeared, looking down at his empty hands as if he was wishing to grasp onto something.

"And yet I was the one who did it. The one who made her leave. I found out the truth when it was already too late. I sent people to look for her everywhere. When I got word that they had found her, I was happy, happy that I can finally meet her again. I rushed to go to the place where they said they had found her, pushing aside the unsecured feeling I had when I had arrived at the bottom of the cliff." Saying so, he revealed an even more devastated expression, the light dimmed within his eyes as he caught his breath with a jerk.

He looked up, his eyes glimmering with a tear at the corner and he gasped, his hand moving to cover his eyes, saying in a voice that cracked, "Yet everything disappeared when I saw her. Her eyes that once looked at me brightly were closed, her smile that had once made my day never appeared, her rosy cheeks were replaced with a paleness. I told her over and over again that I was here, that she didn't need to pretend anymore. But she never opened her eyes."

He gasped, a sharp breath that left his chest pumping before continuing.

"And then I knew it....that she had left with A Tear Unshed."

The end. Jiang Tian wiped his tears and looked up when he heard clapping.

His eyes paused at a certain figure before flashing with a sign of coldness. The three judges woke up from Jiang Tian's acting.

"Wei Yu," one of the judge called out.