Chapter 25

On that day they had finished filming more than fifteen scenes, which was a good thing. The rest of the scenes helped the audience get use to Mu Yan and Zhang Xu, and their lives. Since Zi You found out about Zhang Xu's feelings, it also made it much easier to portray Zhang Xu, and bring him to life.

Zi You's throat was getting dry because of the having to retake so many scenes. Usually it was Lui Yun who messed up, and not Zi You, but right now his mind was still messed up. Finding out such a shocking thing, who wouldn't be?

He didn't know if what he thought was true, but based on the hints in the novel, it should be though. Just thinking about it again made Zi You get angry and sad.

Right now was 3 o'clock, and they were about finished with filming for today. The estimated date for the first episode of As Time Passes should be released on Friday, which was two days from now. They were 15 minutes into the filming of the first episode.

After 2 hours they finally were packed up for today. Zi You had to leave quickly because of Gravity's latest album that was going to be released on Saturday. Zi You was suppose to have a manager, to help him keep track of what he need to do, but he refused to, because he didn't like a manager.

Zi You preferred going alone without someone telling him what to do. He was mostly someone who loved to be free, which is why his name meant freedom.

Zi You drove all the way to Longyue Entertainment's studio. When he entered through the doors and into the room, Lu Yin, Wen Wei, Cheng Wu, and Meng Shu were already starting to record. Zi You said hi to the them before sitting down to observe.

The song they were singing was a slow, heartbreaking song about letting go of your love. The beat was slow, but there were many high notes in it. Zi You was given his part to say, and he practiced it over and over. When it was his turn to sing, he got into the recording room and put on the headphones. The music started as he started to sing.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you walk away
Little do you know
How much it hurts to end it this way
Little do you know
How much it hurts to know I'm not okay
Little do you know, I
I'm slowly dying inside

Underneath it all,
I'm held captive by these tears I've had
I've been holding back
For the fear that I'll, again, be sad
I'm ready to forget you
And I know that you too, will be glad
Little do you know, I
I'm slowly dying inside

(The song is called Little Do You Know and it is a real song. I used some of the lyrics and also changed some of the lyrics.)

His voice was filled with sadness, heartbreak, shocking the people listening. They finally understood why he had joined their group. His voice carried so many emotions, it made them feel like they had just lost their lover.

"Zi You, that was perfect. You can come out and listen to the others sing their part." The person recording called out.

Zi You exited with a smile and took a seat, as he watched and listen to the others sing their parts. He really liked the song, although it was sad. All the other members voice sounded different from each other.

Meng Shu watched carefully as Zi You exited. He didn't think that Zi You's voice would be that enchanting. It was beautiful, carrying the message well, and at the same time, made you.... understand. It made you understand what the person in the song is going through. It makes you understand how hard it is, to give up the person you love. To let go and never return to what you had once held onto.

The song Gravity was going to release was called, Little Do You Know. The lyrics were written by Lu Yin and the music was composed by Wen Wei.

Since the song was going to be released on Saturday, they had to go to interviews, so tomorrow they had to go to an interview. Right now was about 8 o'clock, and everyone was starting to get tired, so when they all heard that recording was over, they immediately bolted for Zi You's car.

After Zi You got into his car, with all the others, he drove back home. Sometimes he would look back to see some of the members dozing off. Zi You found that kind of cute and would've snapped a picture if he wasn't driving.

When he got to his house, he found another car waiting there. Zi You was surprised because he didn't tell anyone where he lived. He sent all the members away before walking towards the car.

When Lui Yun saw that Zi You had dismiss those other people, he smiled. When Zi You started walking towards him, he too, got out of the car.

Zi You almost started to panick when he saw Lui Yun. He was sure that he hadn't told him where he lived. As they walked towards one another, they slowly stopped.

"What are you doing here?" Zi You asked out at Lui Yun.

"Can't a coworker even come to ask someone out for dinner?" Lui Yun replied, his eyebrows wiggling at Zi You.

"Is this a date?" Zi You asked jokingly. If it was, he would still go.

"You can call it that." Lui Yun said, surprised that Zi You would ask that, though it just made his job easier.

"Ok, but where are we going?" Zi You said as Lui Yun started dragging him towards the car, and opened the door for him. Lui Yun also went to the driver's seat.

"We're going to Loskey." Lui Yun replied quickly before heading off towards the road.

Loskey was an extremely high class restaurant. The food there was expensive but the decoration was all beautiful and outstanding.

The rest of the ride was spent talking about random facts about themselves to each other.

On this ride, two hearts started to beat as one, overlapping each other as they ran their own race.