Chapter 11

Although the time was still early, Zi You decided to go meet the landowner of the new house he was going to buy. The house wasn't far away, just 10 minutes away from the entertainment. Time passed quickly and before he knew it he was already in front of the house.

He got out of the car and saw a man about 50 years old. He walked up to the man and smiled before getting down to business.

Zi You followed the man as they took a tour around the house. The house was great, maybe even better than what the descriptions said about it. The house was quite big and it would be easy to get lost, if you didn't know where all the hallways lead you to.
He gave the money to the man before going off to look around. There was about 5 bedrooms, the rest of the room were all different. The kitchen and the living room were also really big. He checked almost every bedroom before deciding which one he was going to stay in.

Zi You called people to move the things in his old apartment into his new house. After all the items were sent he started to arrange everything. When he was done it was already dark. Suddenly his phone started to ring. He picked his phone up and answered it.

"What is it, Xu Ming?" Zi You answered. Before leaving he had swapped phone numbers with Xu Ming.

"Hi Zi You, Sorry if I'm bothering you but can you come back to the entertainment. I have something that I haven't discuss with you yet."

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Zi You said, merely nodding his head.

Zi You changed his clothes quickly before locking up his house and got into his car.

When he had finally arrived he walked to Xu Ming's office. He didn't need help getting there because he had already memorized the way there. He opened the door before stepping in.

He saw Lu Yin, Wen Wei, Cheng Wu, and Meng Shu all gathered up again.

Zi You eyebrows twitched slightly seeing them again. He headed straight to Xu Ming and his lips curved with a smile on.

"So what did you call me here for?" Zi You asked.

Everyone in the room felt a coldness traveled up their backs. Lu Yin, Wen Wei, And Cheng Wu looked at each other before taking a gulp of saliva. Meng Shu just slowly watched the the show.

"I know you're busy and all that. And I know that I told you, you could go home, but..." Xu Ming said, pausing midway yet again.

"I was going to get you roomed into Gravity's apartment but there isn't enough space to add in another member, and I need all of you guys to be living together—" Xu Ming got cut off.

"Ahh, it's just that? They can come and live at my place, if you guys can allow it?" Zi You offered. He had some extra bedrooms and he'll also be the only one living in that place, might as well offer up a place for his future group mates to live in.

"Really! Would you have enough space for all of them?" Xu Ming asked Zi You. He didn't want to bother Zi You, but the matters have already come to this, and since Zi You offered up his house, might as well use it.

"Of course I have enough room to take them in. I wouldn't offer if I didn't." Zi You said.

"Thank you, I own you so much for doing this." Xu Ming said with grateful eyes.

"Here's my address." Zi You said while writing his address on a piece the paper Xu Ming handed to him. He handed it to Lu Yin, who received it with a smile.

"Now I have to go. Call me if you need anything else." Zi You said as he started leaving the room.

Without looking back, the figure of that man disappeared.

Xu Ming watched that person's figure slowly disappeared before turning to look at the people behind him.

"Go and pack all your personal things that you'll need. I'll get someone to drive you to Zi You's house. That's all, you guys are dismissed." Xu Ming said seriously to them as he waved them away. When they were finally gone, he sighed as he raised a hand to massage his temples. A long day was finally over. And like that, peacefulness and quietness descended over the room as he sat in his desk and began his paperwork.

By this time Zi You had already gotten back home and was in the gym working out. He didn't have to work out but he wanted his body to be strong and earn some extra muscles. The muscles didn't have to be big but just visible enough so that someone could see it without having to look at them closely.

At this time Lu Yin, Wen Wei, Cheng Wu, and Meng Shu were all earnestly packing their personal items into bags. Checking over and over again that they didn't miss anything. When they were done, all of their rooms were emptied out.

Like Xu Ming had said, a van was waiting for them when they exited the building. Lu Yin handed over the piece of paper with the address on it to the driver.

The ride wasn't long. Only about 10 minutes and they were all already there.

As they exited the van all of their mouths were left hanging, even Meng Shu, who was always expressionless, had a look of shock on his face.

The house in front of them was huge. It had a spacious lawn and a pool that popped out from the back. The house was beautiful and breathtaking. There were some Cherry Blossom trees that ran along the fence around the lawn. It seemed like the place a really wealthy person would live.

Carrying their bags with them they slowly walked across the sidewalk leading to the door of the house. Seeing that no one was willing to ring the doorbell, Wen Wei stepped up to do the job. They all held their breath hoping that they were at the right place.