Chapter 26

Meng Shu watched as Lui Yun got out of the car, and met up with Zi You. He watched as Zi You entered the car with Lui Yun. He felt this aching feeling in his heart, as if someone had took a knife and stabbed it deeply into his heart. His fingers trembled as he watched the car slowly leave.

Why does it hurt so much? Even he didn't know why his heart acted this way. In his whole entire life, he had never felt this pain. He was never one to care for someone else. He was a cold hearted man, who didn't care for anyone other than him. So why did his heart start beating for a man? Why did he feel like dying, watching that man leave with someone else? He sighed, a deep sigh, before tearing his eyes away and walked to his room.

Cheng Wu watched the man ahead of him sigh. Why didn't he know that he had already captured his heart? Why didn't that man love him but someone else? He had been by that man's side for more than 5 years. 5 years spent trying to get him to notice his feelings. But every time he turned a blank eye through it all. He wanted to hug that man and tell him that someone, who loves him, is here. That he had never lost faith for even a second.

Although he knows that Meng Shu loves Zi You, he will still play this game fairly. He knows that soon enough, his effort will be returned. But for now he will watch from the side, until he is noticed.

Zi You was so nervous sitting in the car, it was like he was sitting on needles. Although he talked to Lui Yun, once or twice he would shift his body.

When they had finally arrive, Zi You sighed in relief.

Lui Yun watched from his viewpoint and noticed a certain someone who kept squirming. He would've laugh but then his sweetheart might get embarrass. He could only turn his laugh into coughs. Though he was surprised by Zi You talking as if there was no tomorrow. He would answer in reply to all of Zi You's question then ask some questions about Zi You. Zi You would answer with a smile that made his heart jump.

As they got out of the car and entered Loskey, a waitress came up to them. The waitress led them to their own table on the highest floor. The floors were separated and the highest floors were for really famous people or important people.

As they settled down, Zi You felt uncomfortable. Everyone was dressed into formal clothing and then there's him, sticking out like a sore thumb. His eyes wondered around the restaurant.

After ordering their food, and the food arrive at their table, Zi You chowed down.

"You should've told me to dress up more, if you were going to take me here." Zi You jokingly said.

Lui Yun could also see the playfulness in Zi You's eyes and couldn't hold back his laugh.

"Sorry, I was in too much of a hurry." Lui Yun replied, slyly.

How could Zi You not detect the hidden meaning in his sentence. Of course he did, and that made smile appear on his face.

"I'm glad to know that you were in a hurry to take me to this restaurant." Zi You replied, the dimples on his face shining against the light rays.

Ba-dump, ba-dump. Lui Yun's heart started beating out of control. He's so cute! Lui Yun couldn't resist thinking about this.

"So, what was the real reason that you brought me here for?" Zi You asked with his eyes shining like crazy.

Lui Yun's face contorted for a split second before talking. Mostly because the person in front of him looked so cute.

"I just wanted to get to know you." Lui Yun said, although that was the truth there was more to it.

He had wanted to know all the things Zi You likes and dislikes, but bodyguards/spies can't find or break into somebody's house without alerting them. And knowing Zi You, he would have traps laid out for those people. He did get to know more about Zi You though. But for now he will still keep Zi You tracked to make sure he's alright.

"Is that it?" Zi You asked, making sure to look into Lui Yun's eyes. He saw Lui Yun's eyes changed before turning back to normal.

Lui Yun nodded his head, not wanting to speak, afraid that his voice would betray him.

Zi You wanted to laugh, noticing that the man was actually so cute. He never would have expected the man who was said to be cold, to act like such a child in front of him.

After a nice dinner and talking to each other, Lui Yun took Zi You back home.

Zi You really enjoyed his time with Lui Yun. He just enjoyed Lui Yun's presence, without knowing why. It felt like a part of him had found the missing piece to his heart. While he sat in the car with Lui Yun, his eyes would sneak towards him.

When they had arrived to Zi You's house, Zi You almost wanted to stay, but he had to go home or else everyone would get worried.

"Bye, thanks for the meal." Zi You said, his eyes filled with hidden sadness.

"Yep," Lui Yun replied. He too, didn't want the time to go so fast, but it wasn't like you could freeze time or go back in time.

With that Zi You took off, running inside the house, and to his bedroom. His hand covered his heart that was beating to fast.

With a smile on his face he whispered to himself, "Weren't you already betrayed once? Why are you once again falling for someone?" His eyes watered slightly, before he took off into the shower.

With the cold water running down his back, he looked up at the ceiling. And without knowing, he suddenly smiled, a rosy blush appeared on his face.