Chapter 41

Everyone slightly gasped when they saw a video of the deceased Jiang Tian. Not to make it worse, they also saw his boyfriend Wei Yu. They peered their eyes open, as they listen on to the conversation they had.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jiang Tian asked as he grabbed Wei Yu.

The sound of shushing was heard as Jiang Tian tried to hush Wei Yu.

Then they heard a slight gasp as they saw a needle filled with a content of some weird liquid. They too, gasped when they saw that Wei Yu had thrust it into Jiang Tian's back.

"My, my, my. Boy, are you naive. It was so easy to trick you into falling into my grasp. Do you know how much I wanted to do this from the moment I saw you? Hah, someone like you isn't worthy of the grand spotlight. You've never deserved the grand prize for Actor of Year, 5 consecutive times." Wei Yu paused as he started to laugh evilly.

"I wonder if people were blind to not notice the real gem, because it certainly wasn't you." Wei Yu added.

"Wei Yu! What are you doing?" Jiang Tian shouted, unable to move his body.

"Can't you see? I'm trying to eliminate the bug that will ruin Ming Xue's and my life. If I can get rid of you, Ming Xue's path would be cleared off for him. Oh, did I forget to say? I never loved you, never gave you my heart, and I never will. Everything was kept for my darling, Ming Xue." Wei Yu said, as an evil smirk graced his lips.

The crowd poured their eyes onto Wei Yu and Ming Xue, who stood at the way back. What did he just say? He actually dared to insult the Great Actor. How dare he, when he was just a measly second-rated actor.

"Well, looks like times up for you. I hope you have a great time in the afterlife." Wei Yu waved his hands as he pushed Zi You off the building.

"I'll be back, Wei Yu! Don't you dare think you can get away with this!" Jiang Tian shouted as his body slowly disappeared.

Everyone's heart grew cold. They couldn't believe what they had just saw. They had believe that Jiang Tian had just passed away because of slipping off a building, but now that they it together all those pieces, it made sense. How dumb were they to not catch on?

Wei Yu's eyes grew bigger as his face turned paler with each passing second. Who had recorded this? Who had found out? If this was let out, he could be put in jail for life.

"Wow, look at the mess we have here. First it was Ren and Se Moon, and now we've got Wei Yu and Ming Xue. Murderers have become so common nowadays." Lui Yun said, hoping to please his Sweetheart.

Right at that moment, the door was broken down as cops came rushing in. They had gotten all the evidence that were showed to the audience too.

They all spread out as they made their ways towards the criminals.

"Wei Yu, you are under arrest for the murdered of Jiang Tian. Your sentence will be found out, after you get a lawyer." One cop shouted as he hand-cuffed Wei Yu's hands.

Wei Yu was still to dumbfounded to notice, but when he did, he started trashing his body around, attempting to get out of the cop's hold. He then started screaming random things.

"Ming Xue, you are under arrest for the murder of Jiang Tian. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You may have the right to have lawyer present with you during the questioning." A different cop shouted as he hand-cuffed Ming Xue's hand.

"Wait, I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!" Ming Xue yelled as his hands got cuffed behind his back.

"You didn't, but you are still an accomplice." The cop replied, as he led Ming Xue out the door along with Wei Yu.

"Ren and Se Moon, you are under arrest for the murder of Zen. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" A female cop yelled out, as two other cops rushed to cuff them.

With that, they escorted the tow into the car, as they drove away.

Zi You watched this show, all too delighted. Finally, finally, he was free of them. He had gotten his revenge and Lui Yun's revenge. That was already a lot for him. He had gotten an important person by his side, someone who can walk his path.

He held onto Lui Yun's hands tightly, afraid that if he lets go, they might separate forever.

"Ladies and gentlemens, because of the disturbance today, the party will be cut short. I will ask you all to leave, please. Thank you for coming here, and have a good day." Ju Ren said.

The guest didn't need to be told twice as they hurriedly exited. This was going to be quite a good story to tell.

Zi You and Lui Yun also left. They exited the building and called for the limousine again. They entered the limousine, with Zi You laying against Lui Yun's chest.

Lui Yun ribbed and played with Zi You's hair, as he took in a deep breath of Zi You's aroma.

"Thank you," Lui Yun said breaking the silence.

"Thank you too," Zi You said in return, gently smiling.

After about 10 minutes, they had finally arrived at Lui Yun's apartment. Lui Yun stepped out first with Zi You following.

As Zi You stepped out, he felt that something was off. There was this feeling that he just couldn't describe. As they walked towards the building, something made a noise.

"Lui Yun!!!!!!!"