Chapter 33

Zi You woke up, snuggled to somebody else. He silently turned his body, a pain rushing up his back from last night. As he looked at Lui Yun's sleeping face, he felt at home for some reason.

His hands shifted to touch Lui Yun's face, gently caressing it. His fingers traced Lui Yun's face, his eyes down to his lips. His mind was in a blob of mess. He didn't think that they would be at this stage so quickly. Even so, he didn't hold any regret for what happened last night. Well, if you didn't include the pain from his butt.

Lui Yun's eyes opened, looking at the person touching his face. A smile adorned his face.

"Good morning." He said, leaning forward to kiss Zi You.

The kiss wasn't a passionate kiss. It was instead a light kiss, still holding the feelings of deep love.

Breaking away from the kiss, Zi You shifted uncomfortably. Lui Yun had come inside of him, so his legs had come all over it and some were dripping out of his butt.

Lui Yun, noticing Zi You shift, got up and gently placed Zi You into a princess carry and took him into the bathroom. Since Zi You's legs were to shaky the to walk, he took a bath with Lui Yun's help. Throughout that bath, he tried not to notice that Lui Yun would occasionally grope his body, or put his hands too close to some certain spots on his body.

He wore his old clothes from yesterday and sat on a chair in the kitchen, watching Lui Yun cooked. He found out that Lui Yun actually knew how to cook, unlike him. And a good cook too. The aroma of freshly cooked food traveled through the air.

Zi You placed his hands over his face. Why was he so goddamn perfect? How did they end together? Are they officially in a relationship now? It seems like he'll just have to wait until he can find the answers to these questions.

"I didn't know you could cook." Zi You said, as Lui Yun started cutting up the vegetables.

"I learnt to cook 5 years ago, since then I would make my own meals when I get the chance to. Do you know how to cook?" Lui Yun answered, also asking Zi You in return.

"No, the last time I attempted to cook, I almost burnt down my house. I decided to never cook again in my life." Zi You said chuckling. It was a lie but also the truth. Back when he was Jiang Tian, he actually started a fire while cooking and almost burnt the house down.

"It's fine, I can always cook for you." Lui Yun said, trying to not show the surprised look on his face.

"So, are we considered dating now?" Zi You asked.

"Why wouldn't we be? We've already skipped that and moved start to another step. But if you want, I can wait." Lui Yun said, trying to show a smile that wasn't really convincing.

"No, of course not. I was just asking to be sure. What I really wanted to know is how you fell in love with someone like me." Zi You asked, looking at Lui Yun's back as he cooked.

"Well, it started when I saw this man walk into a grocery store. He wasn't dressed classy and didn't seem arrogant. He had a beautiful smile on his face as he talked to someone. I remember him sending a smile towards me as he walked out of the store. Without knowing, my foot followed after him until he entered his car. After that day, we would meet on accident more and more."

"It seems like everything changed, when he walked out on the street that day, deciding to become an actor. His aura changed, and his personality seemed to, too. I didn't know why, but it made me even more attracted to him. I found myself wishing that he could be mine, and I would be his. I wanted to wait for the perfect moment to tell him I loved him, but each time, I would coward out on myself."

"To be honest, I never expected that man to make a choice like this at all." Lui Yun said, not losing focus at cooking. He set the food an the table as he continued to talk. He sat down, though, before continuing.

"I was once betrayed when I was younger. I think I was 16 back then. I had fallen for a man like you, and at the same time not like you at all. We had gotten together at a young age. I was foolish to think that he actually liked me. Without even knowing, they all plotted against me. When I found out, it was already too late. I had already lost everything then. My family, they all helped my brother get rid of me."

"The one I thought loved me, was the one who helped my brother too. He made me lose all my friends, thinking that he was helping me, I stopped being friends with them. My friends, they all tried talking me out of dating him, yet I didn't. I lost my friends, and my life too. I don't know if it's safe to tell you, but I'm not who I really am."

"My name use to be Zen. I was the second son of the once biggest company, ZuXin. My family never really liked me, I knew that too. It was because of my intelligence that they kept me at their side. Once they had the man I loved on their side, helping my brother out, they decided I didn't need to be there anymore. I remembered that they tried to kill me by poisoning me. I was smart and didn't drink the tea they gave me. Escaping and telling my then-lover that we had to leave. That was the biggest mistake in my life."