Chapter 40

Lui Yun nodded his head, as Zi You reached into his pocket, pushing a button. The lights in the building suddenly dimmed down, as a voice vibrated through the whole room.

"Hello everyone. I should think that everyone knows about the story of how Zen, Mr. Ren's younger brother and genius son of Key and Ru Lian'er, died , right?" A voice that sounded almost alike to Lui Yun's asked.

The voice was Lui Yun's but Zi You had modified his voice to make it even deeper. Zi You had hacked into the system of the whole building a couple of days ago. It was needed to help them with their plan.

The crowd started murmuring, as they nodded their head in the dark. How could they not know how Zen died? News about how he had died in a hit and run spread through the whole world. His mother and father were shocked by the news, at losing an intelligent son.

"I will take that as a yes. Everyone knows the story of how he died, but do they know that all of it was actually fake? Mr. Zen certainly did not die in a hit and run, but instead was plotted to be murder. The ones who plotted this were no one else but his own family!"

Gasps were heard throughout the room, when the lights suddenly came on again. Everyone's eyes drifted towards Ren and Se Moon. Their eyes were filled with disgust, shock, and disbelief.

"That's right. His whole family plotted to kill him, to secure the spot for Mr. Ren. Because he was such a genius, even his own family hated him. Imagine your whole family hating you, just because you had something that they didn't."

Everyone slowly nodded their heads. If their own family had tried to murdered them for something like this, even in death, they would never leave them be and become a wandering soul to haunt them for life.

"If that wasn't enough, even his lover abandoned him and helped plot against him. Now that person has become the husband of his brother. I, highly find it disgusting for such a man like him to even exist. But like two peas in a pod, they belong together for having such a dark heart. Let them be bound together, and experience their misfortune with one another."

Everyone's eyes looking at them turned even colder. They deserved a life worse than death itself. Hah, to think that they actually use to admire those two couple. Now they've finally found out about their cruel heart.

Se Moon and Ren both started to panic. How did someone find out about this matter? Everyone who knew it was secretly killed. Other than their families, no one else should know.

"Killing his own blood related brother, does he have no shame? Furthermore, even taking his brother's boyfriend as his husband. I don't know who to be more ashamed of. The backstabbing brother, or the two-faced boyfriend." Lui Yun's voice broke the silence.

Everyone looked towards the voice. Seeing that it was the famous actor, Lui Yun, they shuddered. They couldn't deny that what he said was correct.

"Don't you know? They aren't human but animals. Bloodthirsty animals, that would kill for power. Their whole path must've been tainted with blood. How else do you think, they wouldn't feel any guilt for killing a human." Zi You added, making everyone else agree more. They were a little surprised at the couples sharp mouth, but what they said was true.

Se Moon and Ren started to panic even more. If word gets out about this, their company's stock market will drop. All the investors will also leave.

"No, no this isn't true at all. All of this is fake, I tell you. Somebody is trying to tell a lie to frame the Liam and Ru family!" Ren's desperate voice shouted out.

"Not true? How do you explained about the fact that Mr. Zen's body was never found? Or the fact that no one other than your family was allowed to go to his funeral? Ha, the Liam and Ru family sure are inhuman." Zi You said, starting to get angry at the couples worthless defense. How dare they think they can get away with attempting to kill his love?

"There's no proof. How can you guys believe this?" Se Moon yelled.

As soon as his voice ring out, thousands of pictures fell from the sky, dates were also labeled on them. A picture of Se Moon stabbing Lui Yun was seen by everyone. Another picture seen was Se Moon and Ren making love to each other. The date labeled on it was 6 months before Zen was pronounced dead.

What was he saying about needing proof? Look at all these pictures that fell from the sky. He must've made heaven mad or something to make these pictures fall out of thin air, as soon as he spoke. That was what ring through the clueless people's mind.

Off to the side, Zi You and Lui Yun shared a smirk. Two of the victims were doomed, only two left to go.

They tightly held their hands together as they fought the urge to start laughing.

Se Moon and Ren looked at all the pictures that seemingly just fell from the sky. With it they felt their heart drop. No, this could be the end to their life. As they saw each picture their horror only grew. Why, how did someone get these pictures?

Zi You had actually payed a great deal of money to buy these pictures from the top secret reporters who didn't have enough courage to publish them. Anything could be thrown away for Lui Yun, though.

Zi You hadn't forgot to record everything. From the fake voice to Se Moon and Ren's, everything was recorded and filmed with a camera installed from the top floor of the building.

The lights dimmed down, dark enough for people to still see though. With a click, a video appeared on one of the walls.

A video of the great Jiang Tian and his lover, Wei Yu, started to play.