Chapter 37

It had been 5 days since they've talked everything out. With each passing day, their relationship only grew closer. Zi You had move out of his old house and into Lui Yun's. He had made sure to talk this out to everyone first before doing so.

Zi You had also made Lui Yun clear away some of the many pictures in his room, because Zi You shared a room with him. Don't know about you but for him, it was weird to sleep in a room with your face printed almost everywhere.

As Time Passes, their drama, had become so will known throughout China, that it made him become a first rate actor. He had gone on Weibo to thank his fans and everyone else who watched and supported the drama.

Recently news about how he and Lui Yun might be dating has sparked up on media. He and Lui Yun didn't really care if anyone found out. It wasn't rare at all for celebrities to date the same sex as them. It was instead a really common thing.

They didn't really try at all to hide themselves when it comes to going on dates. To be fair, they both had a lot of love to spend on each other.

Today, they were going to go to the party Xu Ming was hosting. It was a party opened to most celebrities. Since Zi You and Lui Yun were celebrities, they had an invitation to attend the party.

Right now, Zi You was currently dressed up in a gray suit. The material it was made out of was really smooth and tight. The suit held closely against his slim figure and it highlights his slight curves. His pale skin shone and his golden eyes looked striking. Although Zi You felt uncomfortable in it, the party, as you would think, was formal. The only thing he can do is suck it up, and bare with it.

Lui Yun was dressed in a black suit. Like Zi You, the suit was also tight. It hung on Lui Yun's tall frame and hugged his muscles. Even now Zi You still wished he had more, muscle like Lui Yun did.

Lui Yun walked towards Zi You as they shared a kiss before pulling apart. He then put on a cold face, his eyes still holding adoration at Zi You when he looked at him. They walked together as they exited the building, walking into a limousine. The limousine was covered in all black.

As they entered the limousine, Lui Yun dragged Zi You, making him sit next to him. Zi You could only laugh as he noticed how clingy Lui Yun was. They spent the time talking and joking around.

When they had arrived at party, there were already a lot of people there. Actors, actresses, singers, models, almost everyone there were well known.

When they entered the building, Zi You saw many new faces. All of a sudden, he felt the aura around Lui Yun shift. His worry grew, but a part of him knew what was going on. They didn't need to talk, to know what was going on.

THEY had come too.

He softly whispered the words under his breath. "It'll be fine. You have me by your side, I will never betray you."

When Lui Yun heard these words, the dark aura around him calmed down. He still had someone by him.

The eyes of many stared at them. Some of the bolder girls were whispering amongst themselves. Some had a huge patch of red on their cheeks as they tried to cover it.

Showing a bright smile, Zi You, with Lui Yun trailing behind him, walked to a seat by his group mates.

"Did I miss anything?" He asked.

"No, the party's just starting. So far, it's been a little boring." Lu Yin replied.

He hummed, wondering why parties were so boring. He only went to parties because of food, but this time, he had to go because his boss was hosting the party.

His eyes wandered around the room, stopping at once. He saw someone who had a face really close to how Lui Yun looked, except his looks seemed duller. Next to him, the same boy he saw in the picture with Lui Yun was there. He held the hand of the young (not so young anymore compared to Zi You) boy.

The man, catching Zi You's stares looked towards him. Zi You only showed a cold smile when he saw that he had been caught. He wasn't afraid about that at all. It wasn't like he could kill Zi You for staring at him.

His eyes wandered once again. This time, it landed on Lui Yun. They had  been separated not even for 30 minutes and he already missed him. The smile on his face turned warm, as Lui Yun stared back. So what if they were being to obvious that they were dating? It wasn't like it was illegal.

Although he wasn't staring at those two anymore, that didn't mean that he didn't curse them in his head. Because of them, his love one almost died. Who knew what today would be like if he hadn't met Lui Yun? He hated them. For the sake of success, they wouldn't bother about the fact that they would be killing their own flesh and blood.

This world was far too cruel. In the face of money, there's almost nobody who would think of love. They would paint their road to success with blood and still not blink an eye at what they've done. Right and wrong will be forgotten so long as they get what will never compare to love.

But Zi You will never show pity to these type of people. Let them learn their mistake in the cruelest way possible. Return to them what they had done to you. Show them no mercy, for they didn't show you any.

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.